...and good riddance! Today was the last straw. My phone refuses to make calls on anything but speakerphone now. It started on the way to work. Bluetooth randomly shuts off on this phone and it was off again when I got in my truck to go to work. I turned it on and for the first couple minutes all of my paired devices were gone. Then they came back and it connected with my F150. However, when making a call it kept playing the other's voice through the phone instead of the truck. The speakerphone button on the phone was not on. If I tapped the phone's speakerphone button to turn it on and then again to turn it off, I would be able to hear the other caller through the truck for about 5 seconds before they reverted to the phone again. I checked the phone and once again the speakerphone button was still not on even though it was acting like a speakerphone.

Now after disconnecting from my truck it's doing the same thing and no Bluetooth devices are connected. I've restarted the phone several times, wiped the data cache, and I'm just done with this POS.

Goodbye Lenovo/Motorola, and F-U. Hello Samsung S8+. Ordered it today and it will be here Monday.
    JHStewart1023 likes this.
    07-14-2017 07:12 PM
    I think you will be pretty happy with the device- although motos are excellent too. I prefer Samsung over anything else android
    07-15-2017 01:11 PM
    Both of my Motos are having random Bluetooth issues now, I believe the root cause is updating Google apps.

If I return them to the factory image I don't have issues that I'm aware of.

I too question their stability, repairing Bluetooth devices seems like a twice weekly event now, at least I can pair them quickly.

I now find myself checking to see if there are paired devices.
    07-17-2017 04:15 PM
    I always end up coming back for the software experience. Moto actions are so nice. really miss when you don't have them.
    07-18-2017 04:29 PM