Hi.
    I have a Motorola Droid turbo 2. On 11/21 I had a system update for security & protection. After this, my text messages started acting up. Some texts, especially ones with photos and videos attached would stay as sent & never reach delivered in message info.
    I used your forum help information & reset my message app (red message+5 standard for Verizon Motorola phone) to factory settings. I then did an update on the app. Still have some issues with pics and videos.
    I also used the forum help & downloaded AndroPro changing my videos from .mp4 to 3gp. Videos now deliver but the resolution is pixilated.
    My question is: What happened to my very reliable phone? Is there anything I can do to make it perform without having to change my photos and videos? I love this phone, it's only a year old.
    Sorry this was so long. I tried to include pertinent information. Any assistance is greatly appreciated!
    11-25-2017 06:57 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try wiping the cache partition: https://motorola-global-portal.custh...p/30,6720,9583
    NwoAmy likes this.
    11-25-2017 11:31 PM
    Thank you for the suggestion. I will give this a try. This is a great board for information and friendly help! I will report back if this solves issue.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    11-26-2017 09:53 AM
    I hope it works! Wiping the cache partition doesn't affect any of your personal data, and can be a useful troubleshooting step for various issues, especially after a major system update.
    11-26-2017 01:38 PM