Verizon-Bound Droid Turbo

Masheen

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
This weekend my Google now picked up some interesting articles regarding a new Motorola phone. It is supposedly being called the "Droid Turbo" although there is no official word. If this is true, it will be a remarkable device that will put Motorola ahead of its competition, rather than trailing in the specs department.

I have seen false leaks before, this one caught by eye because of the CPU-Z specs page.

Do you guys think that it may be the Droid Maxx successor, or just a new phone separate from the series?

Verizon Bound Motorola Droid Turbo Specifications Leaked

Droid Turbo specs leak show QHD display and Snapdragon 805 » Phone Reviews

Last edited:

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Those looks like pretty damn good specs. Hopefully we'll know soon enough. Excited for this and/or the upcoming Moto G and X announcements :D

nexxusmaxx

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
These are great specs, but coming from a Droid Maxx I won't be interested until I see details on the battery.
Agreed. I had the Droid DNA and for the time when it was released it had some pretty cutting edge specs, but the battery life was a little bit on the short side... that was really my only complaint with that phone. Not a deal breaker but disappointing. .. I really hope the Turbo doesn't have that issue. The other specs sound amazing!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie