10-27-2014 04:55 PM
28 12
tools
    LED notifications help me know if I have a work email vs. a personal email, text from my wife, text from my kids by color from across the room, or for that matter on the coffee table. Active notifications can't differentiate anything to that extent. It would be difficult to lose that functuonality. Otherwise this Turbo is exactly what I want. Ugh.
    10-11-2014 05:29 PM
    LED notifications help me know if I have a work email vs. a personal email, text from my wife, text from my kids by color from across the room, or for that matter on the coffee table. Active notifications can't differentiate anything to that extent. It would be difficult to lose that functuonality. Otherwise this Turbo is exactly what I want. Ugh.
    I agree. I have 2 email addresses, one which I care about and one not so much, but the same icon shows up on the screen for active notifications for each so I never know if its an important email or not. It would be ideal if we could also assign icons. I'll agree though that from across the room the light was nice.
    10-11-2014 05:55 PM
    Moto is still owned by Google. It is reasonable to assume that that OEM still eschews SD because of its parent.

Nevertheless, the X doesn't belong to Verizon, neither do the AT&T/T-Mo Droid Maxx variants of this phone. So is your argument that this phone doesn't have SD because Verizon didn't demand it? Ergo, it's Verizon's fault? Really?
    It's a DROID. I assume that Verizon basically commissions this device from Moto. So yes. Motorola will put in (and keep out) based on what Verizon wants.
    10-27-2014 04:55 PM
28 12