10-30-2014 10:58 PM
90 ... 234
tools
    you werent getting the Turbo because you bought a phone last week. No need for the restt of your nonsense post.
    I thought my post was clear about why I didn't get the Turbo? That it was because LED and camera were priorities for me. It was not because I simply bought a different phone. I read the Turbo manual and followed all the leaks for weeks prior to buying my Z3v. There was a discussion about LEDs and I thought I was making a contribution with my post. I am very sorry if you feel differently, but to say it was nonsense is kind of insulting and a tad rude, no?
    ralphtt and dmark44 like this.
    10-29-2014 11:55 AM
    you werent getting the Turbo because you bought a phone last week. No need for the restt of your nonsense post.
    bought a (inferior) phone last week.

You forgot that part, which explains why he is still posting on Turbo threads along with a lot of others who are angry with themselves.

This message was emitted from Uranus
    10-29-2014 01:59 PM
    bought a (inferior) phone last week.

You forgot that part, which explains why he is still posting on Turbo threads along with a lot of others who are angry with themselves.

I'm very sorry you misunderstood the intent of my post. I was following up on another members comments about the lack of LED notification on the Turbo. I was and still am impressed by the awesome specs that the Turbo has and I never claimed it was inferior to any other phone including the Z3v I chose over the Turbo. The specs are actually superior in the Turbo, it just doesn't meet my personal priorities and needs.

My needs are different than yours... is that justification for saying I'm angry with myself and that I bought an inferior phone and shouldn't be contributing my thoughts in this forum?

I'm a tech enthusiast and follow everything mobile related. I do have personal opinions and experience and I try to share them in forums like this from time to time. I don't believe I've said anything out of place, but if I have it was unintentional and I apologize.
    ejordan likes this.
    10-29-2014 03:09 PM
    I don't believe I've said anything out of place, but if I have it was unintentional and I apologize.
    You surely didn't and you have no need to apologize to anybody. One of the great things about android is that you can love one feature and I can love another and we can both find a phone that best fits our needs and they can be different phones, and they can both be great devices. There is not only one great phone available right now. Good luck with whichever phone you end up with.
    delrey1900 likes this.
    10-29-2014 03:19 PM
    Hey, new here but longtime VZW customer and just wanted to let everyone know if they didn't know already that the VZW online portal is live and I ordered a 64GB BN + Otterbox and it'll be here Friday morning. I'm a Mac guy but just couldn't move away from my Moto flip phone so this will be my first smart phone and Android product.

Thanks to those members who unknowingly helped me out the last couple days while crash-coursing in Android.
    TechJunkie#AC and dmark44 like this.
    10-29-2014 11:26 PM
    Welcome to Android. Let us know what you think on Friday!

camachinist likes this.
    10-30-2014 03:02 AM
    You forgot that part, which explains why he is still posting on Turbo threads along with a lot of others who are angry with themselves
    I believe you did similar posts about the X when you bought it. You posted many times why the phone isn't for you. You were also irritated when the Turbo was announced after you bought your X. My point being is you are picking on others when you did the same. Either way, I'm glad you now have your perfect phone. The Turbo looks to be one hell of a phone
    10-30-2014 06:42 AM
    He he, the difference is that I was complaining about a phone I actually owned in the proper thread. This guy does not own a TURBO, he just wishes he did.

10-30-2014 07:52 AM
    Available in US only?
    10-30-2014 08:11 AM
    He he, the difference is that I was complaining about a phone I actually owned in the proper thread. This guy does not own a TURBO, he just wishes he did.

And what's wrong with that? The Sony has more of what he needs, but he'd also like the features in the Turbo. So what?
    10-30-2014 09:23 AM
    Just purchased mine an hour ago! The screen is not too impressive I would of went with a 1080p Panel as next to the new 2014 moto x there is almost no difference but the phone is an absolute beast. It flys through my stress test (Playing Riptide, Streaming 2k Content, 30 intense apps open at one time) and takes it all like a champ. The 805 is a pure beast. The best thing is I had it for about an hour now and I been playing games, watching video's and only used 3% of my battery. This thing is the best out there IMO
    10-30-2014 09:56 AM
    Just purchased mine an hour ago! The screen is not too impressive I would of went with a 1080p Panel as next to the new 2014 moto x there is almost no difference but the phone is an absolute beast. It flys through my stress test (Playing Riptide, Streaming 2k Content, 30 intense apps open at one time) and takes it all like a champ. The 805 is a pure beast. The best thing is I had it for about an hour now and I been playing games, watching video's and only used 3% of my battery. This thing is the best out there IMO
    Totally agree except I LOVE the screen. I've had mine an hour and will say affirmatively "THIS IS THE DROID I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR"

Sent Turbo fast from my 64GB Droid Turbo
    Busted51 and pchain like this.
    10-30-2014 12:30 PM
    How's the ballistic material on the back? Does it seem like it will stay clean? It looks very cool but I'm a bit worried that it might be a bit porous and either show wear or collect dirt after a while. Does it seem like it will wipe clean?
    KSDroid01 likes this.
    10-30-2014 01:05 PM
    It is a great feel in the hand. It is waterproof so you can wipe with damp rag but I don't see it collecting any dust or fingerprints at all. High quality!

Sent Turbo fast from my 64GB Droid Turbo
    10-30-2014 01:38 PM
    How's the ballistic material on the back? Does it seem like it will stay clean? It looks very cool but I'm a bit worried that it might be a bit porous and either show wear or collect dirt after a while. Does it seem like it will wipe clean?
    Its almost like a nylon rope feel. Like something off a fishing boat or a wakeboarding rope. I'd be more worried about it fraying than anything.
    10-30-2014 10:58 PM
90 ... 234