Verizon Motorola DROID Turbo It's here!!!!

delrey1900

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
You forgot that part, which explains why he is still posting on Turbo threads along with a lot of others who are angry with themselves

I believe you did similar posts about the X when you bought it. You posted many times why the phone isn't for you. You were also irritated when the Turbo was announced after you bought your X. My point being is you are picking on others when you did the same. Either way, I'm glad you now have your perfect phone. The Turbo looks to be one hell of a phone

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
He he, the difference is that I was complaining about a phone I actually owned in the proper thread. This guy does not own a TURBO, he just wishes he did.

This message was emitted from Uranus

maxt_63

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
He he, the difference is that I was complaining about a phone I actually owned in the proper thread. This guy does not own a TURBO, he just wishes he did.

This message was emitted from Uranus

And what's wrong with that? The Sony has more of what he needs, but he'd also like the features in the Turbo. So what?

VerizonDroidMotoX

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Just purchased mine an hour ago! The screen is not too impressive I would of went with a 1080p Panel as next to the new 2014 moto x there is almost no difference but the phone is an absolute beast. It flys through my stress test (Playing Riptide, Streaming 2k Content, 30 intense apps open at one time) and takes it all like a champ. The 805 is a pure beast. The best thing is I had it for about an hour now and I been playing games, watching video's and only used 3% of my battery. This thing is the best out there IMO

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Just purchased mine an hour ago! The screen is not too impressive I would of went with a 1080p Panel as next to the new 2014 moto x there is almost no difference but the phone is an absolute beast. It flys through my stress test (Playing Riptide, Streaming 2k Content, 30 intense apps open at one time) and takes it all like a champ. The 805 is a pure beast. The best thing is I had it for about an hour now and I been playing games, watching video's and only used 3% of my battery. This thing is the best out there IMO

Totally agree except I LOVE the screen. I've had mine an hour and will say affirmatively "THIS IS THE DROID I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR"

Sent Turbo fast from my 64GB Droid Turbo

chickweedblur

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
How's the ballistic material on the back? Does it seem like it will stay clean? It looks very cool but I'm a bit worried that it might be a bit porous and either show wear or collect dirt after a while. Does it seem like it will wipe clean?

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
It is a great feel in the hand. It is waterproof so you can wipe with damp rag but I don't see it collecting any dust or fingerprints at all. High quality!

Sent Turbo fast from my 64GB Droid Turbo

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
How's the ballistic material on the back? Does it seem like it will stay clean? It looks very cool but I'm a bit worried that it might be a bit porous and either show wear or collect dirt after a while. Does it seem like it will wipe clean?

Its almost like a nylon rope feel. Like something off a fishing boat or a wakeboarding rope. I'd be more worried about it fraying than anything.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz