Verizon Motorola DROID Turbo It's here!!!!

Xelios

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: It's here!!!!

Damn. I was just thinking that maybe the chainlink version was 64gb, but there's no red option for it...that blows.

Xelios

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site

+32GB pwns color. Just sayin'.

Well yeah I know, but tbh I just don't really like the entire finish on it regardless of that. The frame around the kevlar insert looks kinda odd to me. I'll still get it anyway since the extra space still trumps cosmetics. I just hope they don't introduce a 64gb red down the line.

Xelios

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site

This right here is the MOST important part.

"Verizon is also offering a one-time screen replacement program where it will swap out a Droid Turbo with a cracked screen for free."

Holy crap was not expecting that one.

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site

"Verizon is also offering a one-time screen replacement program where it will swap out a Droid Turbo with a cracked screen for free."

Amazing... So glad I returned my overpriced custom Moto X. For only $45 more I can get the supercharged Turbo 32GB with a free screen replacement... Winning!

This message was emitted from Uranus

Xelios

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site

Yeah I'm glad I held out. I almost caved on the X haha.

But on another note, I think the back is actually made of ballistic nylon, instead of just calling the weave ballistic nylon. BN is not a soft rubbery material like Kevlar. I hope they found a way to make it rubbery. My motorcycle jacket is made of BN which works great for water resistance and durability, since it's a shiny material.

heyeaglefn

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site

Wait, so 8 months in I crack my screen, I go to Verizon and get a new one for free? Probably a refurb but still I've never heard of that.

Xelios

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site

Wait, so 8 months in I crack my screen, I go to Verizon and get a new one for free? Probably a refurb but still I've never heard of that.
Yeah it's gotta be a refurb. I posted word for word from the live blog so I know just as much as you do on that.

Also a closeup of ballistic nylon for those that didn't see it yet.

View attachment 144208

TechJunkie#AC

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site

Absolute dream phone. The 64gb option surprised me in the absolute best way possible. FLAC for days!

Now I'm contemplating whether the 1 screen replacement is enough or if I should go with a SquareTrade warranty...

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
I always go naked with my Droids, no case necessary, never had a crack or scratch.

Now if this is true then my Turbo will be running naked with full confidence!

This message was emitted from Uranus

heyeaglefn

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site

That replacement phone for a cracked screen is odd, are they expecting a lot of cracked screens? I can't complain and I've never had a cracked screen, but that seems like an odd benefit to offer unless it is going to be used often.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt