Verizon Motorola DROID Turbo Trade in "Any" smartphone for Turbo?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Trade in "Any" smartphone for Turbo?

Just got off the phone with Verizon. I was hoping to maybe get mine ordered today. No dice.

However He did tell me that it's ANY smartphone from ANY carrier that gets turned in. :)

I should put up old BlackBerry phones for sale here. hahaha

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site

Just got off the phone with Verizon. I was hoping to maybe get mine ordered today. No dice.

However He did tell me that it's ANY smartphone from ANY carrier that gets turned in. :)

Can we do this trade in deal on the website Thursday? Or is it in store only?

This message was emitted from Uranus

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site

Looks like the $100 is for trade in or Edge. I'm buying outright so I guess its a no-go for me :(

EngineerGuy

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I wonder if you'll be able to do the trade in at a store such as Best Buy? I have a $50 voucher from BB for my next phone purchase and would like to use that as well, if possible.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site

Too bad I can't do this and keep my unlimited data. My paperweight BB would be perfect for it.

mmmpopfanatic

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site

I'm very curious as to the details of this offer. Definitely looking to hang on to my current phone (Galaxy Nexus) as a backup, but would be interested to see if it would work for my 4 year old LG Ally. Still works fine, just hasn't been used in years.

xclementex

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site

So uh...does this mean I can buy a $15 cheapo blackberry on eBay and give it to Verizon for the $100 credit? If so that would be sweet

pdarrah

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

LOL - I just found another old Blackberry under my desk! So I have an 8830 World Edition, Curve 8330 and Bold 9650. We are planning on getting 2 of the Turbos so my fingers are crossed they'll accept a couple of these. All 3 of them have accepted a charge and seem to be working just fine - I was actually pretty surprised since 2 of them date from 2008 and the other is 2010.

TechJunkie#AC

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site

Bump what up?)

How did the customer rep give you the code to take you up to $200 trade in?

LOL - I just found another old Blackberry under my desk! So I have an 8830 World Edition, Curve 8330 and Bold 9650. We are planning on getting 2 of the Turbos so my fingers are crossed they'll accept a couple of these. All 3 of them have accepted a charge and seem to be working just fine - I was actually pretty surprised since 2 of them date from 2008 and the other is 2010.

If you read the print it will only let you use the promotions one at a time. The rep on the phone pointed this out to me too.

Easy way to get around it is go to two different Verizon stores!

datagrrl

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I have an old Windows prepaid my daughter uses as a music/game device.

I was thinking of getting her something better for her birthday anyway. Just not sure what. She has an android tablet.

Posted via the Android Central App

pdarrah

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

If you read the print it will only let you use the promotions one at a time. The rep on the phone pointed this out to me too.

Easy way to get around it is go to two different Verizon stores!

Where are you seeing the "print"? We are moving 4 lines off a very old plan to a new Edge more everything plan. 3 of the lines will be getting new phones. 2 will be Turbos & 1 will be a GS4. Why would there be an issue getting the trade in for 2 separate phones?

TLB69

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site

I as well just got off phone with a Verizon rep and trade in any working Smartphone 100 off total price of Turbo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol