I was really anxious waiting for the Note 4. I do really enjoy using the device and I love the functionality.

I am concerned with performance though. It does seem to stutter quite a bit. Especially with the native Camera app and muti-tasking feature. Even swiping through windows upon wake-up lags a bit. For the record i am being melodramatic. But it does irk me, it really takes a way from the user experience, which to me is held above all else.

I've been a long time fan of the Note series but I cant help being a little bummed out especially coming from the HTC One M8, which seriously performs better than the Note 4.

I posted the above in the Note 4 section. I decided to post this in the "Turbo" section to see if anyone could shed some light to a couple of questions I have.

Does Turbo run the same UI as the Moto x? The UI on the moto x runs flawlessly MKBHD said it rivaled the Nexus 5, if so this may be a deciding factor in whether i switch.

Obviously the devices are completely different but why would you choose a turbo over any other device?
    10-29-2014 04:10 PM
    Does Turbo run the same UI as the Moto x? The UI on the moto x runs flawlessly MKBHD said it rivaled the Nexus 5, if so this may be a deciding factor in whether i switch.
    Sure sounds like it.

The Droid Turbo is a souped-up Moto X for Verizon | The Verge

Obviously the devices are completely different but why would you choose a turbo over any other device?
    Same reason I got my Razr Maxx HD two years ago--battery life, radio quality, build quality and hand feel. With the Turbo you get a top notch display and state of the art processor, things the RMHD didn't have.
    10-29-2014 04:16 PM
    Because Motorola makes the most durable phones with the best radio. They also have the best skin for android. Better then straight android . I can't get into HTC or Samsung after owning the moto x.
    10-30-2014 06:44 AM
    Because Motorola makes the most durable phones with the best radio. They also have the best skin for android. Better then straight android . I can't get into HTC or Samsung after owning the moto x.
    I just picked up the turbo, I agree the skin is fantastic. Very smooth. I do think that Sense 6.0 is very comparable though.
    10-30-2014 01:43 PM
    Mine is silky smooth so far, even the camera is superb!

Sent Turbo fast from my 64GB Droid Turbo
    10-30-2014 02:42 PM
    Mine is silky smooth so far, even the camera is superb!

Sent Turbo fast from my 64GB Droid Turbo
    I'm ify on the camera so far

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-30-2014 09:19 PM