12-03-2014 06:57 PM
106 ... 345
tools
    Interestingly enough, the local retailer store (there's only one display unit and one person runs the whole place its so small, lol) has the best rep I have ever met. He knows his stuff (even told me he doesn't like Apple, Beats, and iOS ), isn't an imbecile (i diot auto-astricks...?), and doesn't try and pull stupid crap with you. So, ordered a Metallic Red Turbo through the store and once it comes going to trade in a practically useless Razr (it does turn on, but promptly turns itself off), which he didn't have an issue with once I showed him the promo, for $100. Can't wait till it gets there tomorrow!
    11-25-2014 08:29 PM
    Has anyone been able to buy the phone outright (to keep my UDP) and still been able to apply the $100 credit? I tried this at a corporate store and even though I showed them the web page above they still said their system would only apply it if the phone was purchased with a new 2 year contract or through edge. There was nothing anywhere in the fine print of the link about that stated that and the manager read through it but still said there wasn't anything they could do. Trying to replace a broken Droid Razr Maxx and I'm not getting anywhere so far. Ughhh.

Eric
    11-26-2014 12:01 PM
    Same deal here. Waiting since Nov. 7 for the code. Got it. But now the trade-in form says invalid.
    12-01-2014 08:40 PM
    Has anyone been able to buy the phone outright (to keep my UDP) and still been able to apply the $100 credit? I tried this at a corporate store and even though I showed them the web page above they still said their system would only apply it if the phone was purchased with a new 2 year contract or through edge. There was nothing anywhere in the fine print of the link about that stated that and the manager read through it but still said there wasn't anything they could do. Trying to replace a broken Droid Razr Maxx and I'm not getting anywhere so far. Ughhh.

Eric
    I tried this past Saturday and wasn't able to. If you or anyone else was able to do it, please share how!
    12-02-2014 02:54 PM
    I purchased my phone on thanksgiving from the website and as per the discussion with the rep they told me the promotion code would be sent within 3 days of me activating my phone.

I just received my phone today (and got the text the day after I purchased) and now my promotion code is not good. I called the verizon rep and they are telling me the promotion was over yesterday!! Now they say I have to go to a store and argue with the manager!
    12-02-2014 11:04 PM
    Just a follow up for those who might be wondering if the trade in is still active. I went to a local verizon store and was in and out in 15 minutes with my $100 rebate which they applied directly to my bill. $99 phone + tax/activation - $100 gnex...can't beat that deal.

I have no idea why the phone rep had such a problem with this.
    12-03-2014 06:57 PM
106 ... 345