So went and played with the droid turbo today, and wow that device is a beast. There was absolutely no lag, and the screen looked really good. I liked how it felt in hand, now to decide between it and the nexus 6. I think verizon is going to have a big seller on their hand with the turbo.
    tech_fan likes this.
    10-30-2014 12:11 PM
    I saw Lauren Simonetti on Fox news this morning. She was showing off the Nexus 6 and Moto 360. Normally, she is a huge Apple fan but she seemed really impressed with the Nexus 6 and Moto 360. Made me rethink whether I want to wait for the Nexus 6. The phone looked real good when she displayed it.
    10-30-2014 12:16 PM
    I saw Lauren Simonetti on Fox news this morning. She was showing off the Nexus 6 and Moto 360. Normally, she is a huge Apple fan but she seemed really impressed with the Nexus 6 and Moto 360. Made me rethink whether I want to wait for the Nexus 6. The phone looked real good when she displayed it.
    I agree. Only thing that I may not be 100% on is the size but feel like after using one for a little while it may grow on me. Wish the update situation was known 100%, because if the nexus won't have updates the same time as the unlocked versions, i may lean towards the turbo. Don't think you can go wrong with either device.
    tech_fan likes this.
    10-30-2014 12:22 PM
    I agree. Only thing that I may not be 100% on is the size but feel like after using one for a little while it may grow on me. Wish the update situation was known 100%, because if the nexus won't have updates the same time as the unlocked versions, i may lean towards the turbo. Don't think you can go wrong with either device.
    For me, sometimes the size of my Note 3 gets on my last nerves. When I am in the gym it has a tendency to fall out of my pocket. Other times, when I am viewing videos, its nice. I rarely use my tablet anymore.

I did try out the Moto X for awhile and it seemed harder to read because of the smaller screen size.
    10-30-2014 02:57 PM
    For me, sometimes the size of my Note 3 gets on my last nerves. When I am in the gym it has a tendency to fall out of my pocket. Other times, when I am viewing videos, its nice. I rarely use my tablet anymore.

I did try out the Moto X for awhile and it seemed harder to read because of the smaller screen size.
    Agree. I got rid of my tablet thinking of using the nexus 6 as my tablet, but the larger size, at times would probably get on my nerves. Guess I will just have to go play with a nexus 6 and decide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-30-2014 03:06 PM
    Agree. I got rid of my tablet thinking of using the nexus 6 as my tablet, but the larger size, at times would probably get on my nerves. Guess I will just have to go play with a nexus 6 and decide.

Personally, I think this might be a ying and yang thing. I will go to a smaller phone, then switch to a bigger phone and go back and forth. Kind of reminds me of my car patterns. Buy an SUV, then trade it in for something sporty, then go back to a SUV and the process repeats.
    10-30-2014 05:20 PM
    Personally, I think this might be a ying and yang thing. I will go to a smaller phone, then switch to a bigger phone and go back and forth. Kind of reminds me of my car patterns. Buy an SUV, then trade it in for something sporty, then go back to a SUV and the process repeats.
    I was thinking of using the nexus 6 along with the iPhone 6. So if I got tired of one I could switch back and forth. I like using multiple OS and then I could have the best of both worlds

tech_fan likes this.
    10-30-2014 05:22 PM
    I was thinking of using the nexus 6 along with the iPhone 6. So if I got tired of one I could switch back and forth. I like using multiple OS and then I could have the best of both worlds

Same here. I went ahead and got the Droid Turbo since the Nexus 6 probably won't be available on Verizon until the end of November and so far it is a great phone. I love having the latest tech though, and that includes the OS. It will depend on how quickly they plan to update the Turbo to 5.0 as to whether I keep it or pick up the Nexus 6. Already have an iPhone 6+ as an alternative.
    10-30-2014 09:56 PM