01-25-2017 08:03 PM
318 ... 910111213
tools
    The correct cable is a USB otg (on the go) cable. Search on amazon and you'll find one.
    Mikey D_PhD and dwolffmom like this.
    05-30-2015 09:13 PM
    I'm sure the answer is yes but I just want to confirm that the droid turbo does work with straight talk using the 4g LTE verizon sim out of the byop pack right? MOTO X 2ND GEN
    06-10-2015 03:40 PM
    Is anybody mirroring Netflix on their Droid Turbo using Casting? I'm using Microsoft's Wireless Display Adaptor and I'm only getting audio,but no video. Works fine with YouTube and other movie sites though. Thanks!
    06-16-2015 10:14 PM
    How to block unwanted phone call numbers on the droid turbo?
    Evan39 likes this.
    07-01-2015 02:07 PM
    I use an app called Mr Number to block numbers.
    07-03-2015 04:16 PM
    Happy 4th of July everyone!

I was wondering is there a way to go directly from the lock screen to the home screen? I hate having to swipe after the lock screen to get to the home screen. Seems like a useless step.
    07-04-2015 07:54 PM
    I am sick and ******* tired of the turbos ****ty camera. Every ******* time I try to take a picture its out of focus. When I put it back in focus it immediately leaves.

Where's an app that I can manually adjust the focus with a slider and then LOCK it. This also applies to movies.
    07-04-2015 10:55 PM
    I am coming off of an LG G2 and was able to play music off of the "hard drive" so to speak from the phone (NO Music Manger or whatever as it eats air time). I used the purple Music icon (or something like that).

But I cannot find ANYTHING like that on the Droid Turbo. I have downloaded music to the phone itself so I don't have to use airtime, but what do I use to actually play the music?
    07-06-2015 01:48 AM
    The Google Play Music app, when you open it, has a menu control top left that slides open the settings panel. Right there you'll see a toggle that turns on "downloaded only". That will do it...
    07-06-2015 06:55 AM
    The Karate Chop flashlight works on mine post-Lollipop.
    07-06-2015 06:19 PM
    Happy 4th of July everyone!

I was wondering is there a way to go directly from the lock screen to the home screen? I hate having to swipe after the lock screen to get to the home screen. Seems like a useless step.
    I assume you're using Lollipop (Android 5.1)? If so, the new lock screen allows you to swipe UP to go straight to your home screen.
    07-06-2015 06:22 PM
    I have a droid turbo that since a system update it has system UI has stopped
    07-09-2015 11:47 AM
    Where did the Karate Chop for flashlight feature go? Had it before Lollipop update...

Evan
    That feature was added with the update to Lollipop. The Turbo didn't have it on Kit Kat. You do have a Motorola Droid Turbo, right?
    07-10-2015 02:47 PM
    Where's an app that I can manually adjust the focus with a slider and then LOCK it. This also applies to movies.
    I'm using CameraMX. It's a pretty decent camera app. Maybe give that a try.
    07-10-2015 10:10 PM
    If anyone has any questions, Ir'll try to help..
    By My 4g in upper Right of screen I have a circle with a line thru it. know what that means? Was gonna post pic but doesn't like I can
    07-11-2015 06:45 PM
    when I get a text message , how do I add that contact to my contacts ? ive got a bunch of text messages from friends I would like to add to "my contacts" the text messages are piling up I would like to delete them and keep my contacts. I have clicked all over the place and I find no add to contacts button. its probly rite in front of me but I don't see it !!
    07-12-2015 08:47 PM
    Yes..I figured out the issue thanks

Evan
    07-12-2015 08:48 PM

Ok I'm not any kind of phone guru so I need serious help! I did the Lollipop update and now my phone keeps shutting down. When it boots it optimizes apps and then shuts off again and won't power back on. The only way I can get a response is to do a hard reset and the afer the DRoid displays for a min or so it goes right back off. I was able to get the menu to pull up and I cleared cache and did a factory reset. And so far nothing it won't do anything without me pressing the volume down and power keys. I have tried with it charging, I have tried with it not charging. (And although not a guru, the phone has 92% battery)

Any ideas?!?!?!?!?!?
    07-18-2015 10:14 AM
    Have you tried clearing the system cache? I know you mentioned doing a factory reset, but give this one a try and see if it helps.
    07-19-2015 09:36 AM
    Hey Guys and Girls out there on this wonderful form
    I am wondering is there like a keyboard color settings also a phone settings, noticed the photos are like of white then black theme, is there a way how to change it to default?

Another question I have the Lollipop download and the little blue guy on the upper right hand corner, when i go to settings is annoying me, is there a way how to make it a profile photo? Thanks have a great day.
    07-19-2015 04:07 PM
    Ok, this is going to sound really bad/mean, but my son has this phone and he isn't "following the rules". So since we have had this discussion WAY TOO MANY TIMES with him we are looking for a solution. I DO NOT want him to be without the phone (it is brand new after all) but I don't want him misusing it either.

Is there a way to uninstall Chrome? I know I can disable it, but he isn't stupid so I am sure he would figure out how to enable it.

Is there a way to lock the contacts? What I mean is the contacts he has in there is ALL that he is allowed. No one else!

Is there a way to disable the data if that is simpler so that he can not download things he is not supposed to, stream music, etc? I don't want it disabled, I want it GONE. (I would like the option of reinstalling later IF he proves himself.)

I am open to suggestions of apps if this is what would work best and you can recommend any as I am sick of looking for them.

I know I seem like the crazy, controlling parent, but I AM paying for the bill.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Settings > Apps go then over to disable all of the apps : )
    07-19-2015 10:37 PM
    Three dot icon > contacts to apply newer info on the droid, super safe that way so anyone can go to the settings and call home : )
    07-19-2015 10:38 PM
    Has anyone figured out what causes the microphone level during calls on Droid Turbo? To be more to the point, which app, as it seems to be a software problem (that is, the sound level in, say, Facebook Messenger or WatsApp is OK; the problem restricted only to actual phone calls).
    08-18-2015 02:36 PM
    does any body know where pictures are stored other than DCIM or pictures ? I removed the pictures from the DCIM directory to my computer so now that directory is now empty also my pictures directory has only one picture in it that I put there , but when I go to gallery I see all the pictures I removed is there another file I should be looking for I would like to remove all pic's from the phone. thanks for any help .
    08-20-2015 09:58 AM
    In the folder named "Pictures," perhaps?
    We've got the DROID TURBO. Got questions? Ask us!-screenshot_2015-08-20-09-53-54.jpg
    08-20-2015 11:28 AM
318 ... 910111213