01-25-2017 07:03 PM
318 ... 10111213
tools
    Great, I have one. I don't have/can't find a way to invite guests from the stock calendar. I've read through some forum discussions and all seem to redirect to Google calendar. For business purposes, I need to use Exchange. Any secrets to share?
    08-20-2015 01:14 PM
    Great, I have one. I don't have/can't find a way to invite guests from the stock calendar. I've read through some forum discussions and all seem to redirect to Google calendar. For business purposes, I need to use Exchange. Any secrets to share?
    I'm not 100% sure if this app supports invitations via Exchange (I don't use Exchange, thankfully), but I suggest trying out the calendar app Sunrise (which is now owned by Microsoft, so I am betting that their Exchange support is excellent.)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...droid.calendar
    08-20-2015 03:15 PM
    I also said pictures directory I guess you didn't read the whole message, does anybody else know where pictures are stored in the droid turbo other than DCIM or the PICTURES directory ? I deleted the pictures and the directories show empty but if I look at the gallery app they are still there !!
    08-20-2015 08:11 PM
    Oh... I guess I wasn't paying attention enough, sorry.
    Look at the "Details" of a picture, it should have the whole path:
    We've got the DROID TURBO. Got questions? Ask us!-screenshot_2015-08-20-20-58-16.jpg
    08-20-2015 09:10 PM
    Do you happen to know when the Indian version of the Moto Turbo would receive the Android 5.1 upgrade?

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-05-2015 02:36 PM
    If anyone has any questions, I'll try to help..
    Why does my droid sjow no location update? And how do i find it and tutn it on?
    09-06-2015 10:38 PM
    Ok, this is going to sound really bad/mean, but my son has this phone and he isn't "following the rules". So since we have had this discussion WAY TOO MANY TIMES with him we are looking for a solution. I DO NOT want him to be without the phone (it is brand new after all) but I don't want him misusing it either.

Is there a way to uninstall Chrome? I know I can disable it, but he isn't stupid so I am sure he would figure out how to enable it.

Is there a way to lock the contacts? What I mean is the contacts he has in there is ALL that he is allowed. No one else!

Is there a way to disable the data if that is simpler so that he can not download things he is not supposed to, stream music, etc? I don't want it disabled, I want it GONE. (I would like the option of reinstalling later IF he proves himself.)

I am open to suggestions of apps if this is what would work best and you can recommend any as I am sick of looking for them.

I know I seem like the crazy, controlling parent, but I AM paying for the bill.

Thanks in advance for any help!
    Got my Turbo later than most, you can go to your my Verizon on the Web and check out their parental settings. A guy at work uses it to set the time of day that certain phones can access different services. I think he can control it from his phone also. Years ago I used this for my cousin that was on my account and still in school.
    09-13-2015 02:36 PM
    I have a droid turbo running lollipop 5.1. When I updated the OS I lost the search button to search emails in the default email app on the phone. I just assumed that it didn't have it anymore. My wife just got a new turbo running 5.1 and her's has the search button in her email. I have looked high and low for a on off feature for this and can't find one. Do I need to reinstall the OS or does anyone have any suggestions? Is it possible to reinstall the OS?
    09-28-2015 11:17 AM
    How can I turn off key press vibration on Turbo?

10-03-2015 05:13 AM
    I have a new system font with the lollipop update on my turbo. It's an outline font that is impossible to read.... Any suggestions?

10-07-2015 11:58 PM
    I have a droid turbo and it overheated it set off internal alarms and it felt as if it would auto ignite so I dropped it now Verizon won't honor the warranty and Motorola wants to see it first before they commit to anything.
    10-08-2015 11:54 PM
    Had my phone for about 8 months and I feel like my battery doesn't last as long as it did when it was new. I used to be at 50% at the end of the day. Lately I've been at 25% consistently. Any tips on how to get the battery performance back?
    10-11-2015 03:53 PM
    If anyone has any questions, I'll try to help..
    Do you know how to turn off the WiFi only setting to watch Netflix? It says I chose the WiFi only in my setting but I don't recall doing that
    10-13-2015 03:28 PM
    I have a question. Posted to Q&A, but can't even find it now. I have a Droid Turbo Ballistic. This is new phone. I have some videos that I took that I want to take still shots of so I can post on FB and share them. HOWEVER, I cannot figure out how to do this. I have downloaded Vplayer, but apparently, it does not have that option. I love this phone, but I swear Moto could have taken a couple ques from Samsung in this department as I am coming from an S5. Hope someone can answer this. Thanks.
    10-17-2015 08:22 PM
    I find when opening email attachments on am only getting 1 or 2 software options to open the attachment. Often it is not the most appropriate software. I have 3 document software apps yet I get a printer and e-reader as a choice to open documents. Can I add or assign the correct software so it is available to open my attachments?

10-18-2015 01:43 PM
    Hey my son has a droid turbo running 5.1 and my daughter reset it by playing with the password is there any way to get those photos back?? Please help
    10-18-2015 07:57 PM
    Hey my son has a droid turbo running 5.1 and my daughter reset it by playing with the password is there any way to get those photos back?? Please help
    Not that I am aware of.

People, please turn on photo auto backup to Google, Dropbox, Flickr, etc. It won't get old photos back, it will give you peace of mind if it happens again.
    10-18-2015 08:57 PM
    Anyone have their phone randomly turn off and not want to restart? updated a month ago and this just started happening over the weekend. when it does start it runs on optimizing app thing for 10 minutes. I have deleted a bunch of things because my memory was at 4% when it started, cleared my cache and still have the problem.
    10-21-2015 09:28 AM
    does any body know where pictures are stored other than DCIM or pictures ? I removed the pictures from the DCIM directory to my computer so now that directory is now empty also my pictures directory has only one picture in it that I put there , but when I go to gallery I see all the pictures I removed is there another file I should be looking for I would like to remove all pic's from the phone. thanks for any help .
    Try clearing the cached memory for the gallery app. Go to settings>apps>all apps>Gallery, then select clear cached memory...
    10-30-2015 08:51 PM
    I have a Droid Turbo it randomly shuts off. What do I do?
    10-31-2015 06:09 PM
    1slowrt - I have the same problem...Can someone help us?
    10-31-2015 06:16 PM
    Go to the gallery > select photo if you can see it in the camera or any other wall paper, or just select it as a wall paper.
    11-02-2015 02:21 PM
    My droid turbo has used 1.85 GB of data in Google Maps! What is going on?
    11-17-2015 06:34 PM
    Hi friends; what about the upgrade of the turbo1 to M? And what about the colours of the photos, too saturated? Thanks friends
    11-24-2015 05:33 PM
    How do, or is it possible to hide apps? I was able to do it with my galaxy s5 by holding the square button down and selecting hide apps while I was in the app tray. Is it possible with the droid turbo 2?

12-10-2015 09:46 PM
318 ... 10111213