01-25-2017 07:03 PM
318 ... 111213
tools
    Hello
    I have been using the phone since oct 2015,
    The phone is excellent in terms of battery.. Atleast over a day
    Last night I slept around 2AM with 75% batter my left, all apps off, WiFi off.

But was shocked to see the phone was discharged morning 7am.

I am attaching the screenshots

Pls help me find the root cause thx. This is FIRST time it happened.

U can see the draining in the chart.. I am scared.

Screenshots attached

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails We've got the DROID TURBO. Got questions? Ask us!-screenshot_2016-01-15-07-24-37.jpg  
    01-14-2016 08:05 PM
    Hello
    I have been using the phone since oct 2015,
    The phone is excellent in terms of battery.. Atleast over a day
    Last night I slept around 2AM with 75% batter my left, all apps off, WiFi off.

But was shocked to see the phone was discharged morning 7am.

I am attaching the screenshots

Pls help me find the root cause thx. This is FIRST time it happened.

U can see the draining in the chart.. I am scared.

Screenshots attached

1. Uninstall Avast. ASAP. It's worse than worthless.

2. Plug in your phone while you sleep so you wake up with a full charge.
    01-14-2016 08:45 PM
    Thanks buddy.. Will do that.
    And yes I do not 'live' on the edge with my phone atleast for now.

So I guess no Avast required.

01-15-2016 07:37 AM
    Hi! Please could you tell me where i could find a door battery case, blue sapphire ballstic nylon for the droid turbo1? I live in Europe and here it's impossible to buy it...please help me )
    01-16-2016 08:35 AM
    no news about Marshmallow for the droid turbo1??
    01-16-2016 08:38 AM
    no news about Marshmallow for the droid turbo1??
    Nope. It won't get it before the turbo 2 or maxx 2. So, I'd start looking for news after those phones are updated.

If the past is any indication, it will come to the year old generation Droid sometime between May and never (the 2013 Droids are still waiting for lollipop.)
    gilgamess3 likes this.
    01-16-2016 02:13 PM
    Just received a Droid still keeping Zedge an apt I downloaded on my old LG. Unfortunately on the new phone (Droid) the Zedge don't have none of its contents. It does offer -reset default ringtone manager- what to do
    02-07-2016 05:30 PM
    How can I delete retained web pages found when tapping double rectangular button on lower right of screen?

02-15-2016 03:53 PM
    Are you referring to the "Recent Tabs" option in Chrome for Android? If so, you can tap "Show full history" and select which web pages you'd like to delete.

How can I delete retained web pages found when tapping double rectangular button on lower right of screen?

02-16-2016 01:28 PM

Are you referring to the "Recent Tabs" option in Chrome for Android? If so, you can tap "Show full history" and select which web pages you'd like to delete.
    Even better: in the Chrome app, in the settings, you can turn off the default feature to show web pages in the recent apps list ("merge tabs and apps".)

See How to merge and unmerge Chrome tabs in Lollipop | Android Central to turn that off for good.
    02-16-2016 01:42 PM
    Want to know how to use emoji in fb. Also how do I get pics from wall on fb to photos on droid turbo so I can print?
    04-16-2016 10:15 AM
    any news about the upgrade to M for the droid turbo? Thanks
    04-16-2016 11:04 AM
    Notification bar has a ghostly grayed out background of old notifications. Actual normal white icons get superimposed onto it. Only on the home screen; all others are fine. Buzz launcher eliminates problem, but L3 & G. Now both affected. Cleared cache & tried safe mode. No good. Stock VZW Lollipop. Suggestions?😭
    07-27-2016 11:56 PM
    why do apps always need updating, I don't mean once every month or two ! some are once a week why does Netflix need to be updated so much, on my computer I don't think ive updated it more then once ! Verizon apps are just as bad , and as far as I can see there are no improvements made on the programs and if any at all , is there another motive behind it ?
    11-25-2016 07:55 PM
    My guess is that there are minor bugfixes that they don't bother putting into the changelog.
    11-26-2016 01:16 AM
    I HAVE AN ANDROID MOTOROLA DROID TURBO AND I DID THE UPDATE TO MARSHMALLOW. I NOW HAVE THE LITTLE DROID GUY ON IT WITH A RED TRIANGLE WITH AN EXCLAMATION POINT IN IT AND SAID NO COMMAND. I GOT TO THE MENU SCREEN. I THEN DID THE WIPE CACHE PLUS ALL THE OTHER OPTIONS EXCPET THE WIPE CLEAN. STILL NO POWERING UP, MOTOROLA SYMBOL APPEARS THEN GOES BLACK, BACK TO MOTOROLA SYMBOL THEN GOES BACK TO NO COMAND SCREEN. I HAVE PICTURES OF MY NEW BABY TWINS THAT WERE NOT BACKED UP. IS THERE any way TO GET FILES OFF THE PHONE WITH IT IN THIS MODE? THANKS
    01-09-2017 10:47 AM
    I HAVE AN ANDROID MOTOROLA DROID TURBO AND I DID THE UPDATE TO MARSHMALLOW. I NOW HAVE THE LITTLE DROID GUY ON IT WITH A RED TRIANGLE WITH AN EXCLAMATION POINT IN IT AND SAID NO COMMAND. I GOT TO THE MENU SCREEN. I THEN DID THE WIPE CACHE PLUS ALL THE OTHER OPTIONS EXCPET THE WIPE CLEAN. STILL NO POWERING UP, MOTOROLA SYMBOL APPEARS THEN GOES BLACK, BACK TO MOTOROLA SYMBOL THEN GOES BACK TO NO COMAND SCREEN. I HAVE PICTURES OF MY NEW BABY TWINS THAT WERE NOT BACKED UP. IS THERE any way TO GET FILES OFF THE PHONE WITH IT IN THIS MODE? THANKS
    See response in your other thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ask...ml#post5637128
    01-09-2017 12:11 PM
    If anyone has any questions, I'll try to help..
    I recently updated to Android 6.0.1. My external speaker does not work for anything (alarms, calls, sounds, music, etc.) and I suspect it is a software issue vs. hardware. Has anybody else experienced this?
    01-25-2017 07:03 PM
318 ... 111213