01-25-2017 08:03 PM
318 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Will call the local V store, the website only links the 32 in either color. Perhaps it is the wrong time of the week for the 64 to be in
    stock. Thanks for the reply.
    You have to make sure to look under the BN (ballistic nylon) black only Droid Turbo and then there's a pull-down menu to select 32 or 64. In case you didn't try that, you may already have.
    Robert Jordan1 likes this.
    11-04-2014 02:11 PM
    Yeah, there's two separate Turbo listings on the VZW sales portal. That's different from when I upgraded my phone last week. The first listing is the 'regular' Turbo and the second is the 'ballistic nylon' Turbo. On the details page for the BN, one select either 32 or 64GB from the right drop down menu. It's currently showing as available and the new cheaper ME data plans are also showing.
    Robert Jordan1 likes this.
    11-04-2014 02:31 PM
    The volume on the earphones is a lot lower than my iphone. It's a great phone but need to increase volume
    gdiddy88 likes this.
    11-04-2014 02:36 PM
    I used an old iPod earbud set last night when listening to some YouTube music videos and Amazon streaming music and, once I dismissed the warning screen about damaging my ears, it got pretty loud. Perhaps those old earbuds have lower impedance, IDK.
    11-04-2014 02:57 PM
    If I am coming from a Moto X and a Droid Maxx, is the easiest way to transfer everything to use the Migrate app?
    11-05-2014 09:43 AM
    Yes, with no SD cards it's your option.
    11-05-2014 10:10 AM
    I am trying to figure out how to delete all the messages in email "Trash". I can swipe them individually, but I now have over 700 in the Trash. May just be me, but I cannot find an option to "Select All" to delete. Can anyone help?

Thanks!
    11-05-2014 12:40 PM
    If I am coming from a Moto X and a Droid Maxx, is the easiest way to transfer everything to use the Migrate app?
    Migrate works well. A more advanced way would be to plug into a computer via USB and copy all of the folders to desktop, then replace folders on new phone. I didn't even use Migrate this time around. Contacts are transferred as soon as you add your Google account, as well as stored WiFi passwords. I used Google calendar instead of my phone's calendar, which synced when I installed it on my Turbo. Texts, I use SMS Backup & Restore which spits out a file that can be viewed in HTML format or used to restore texts on a new phone, same with call logs. That leaves pictures. I have been using Google+ auto backup set to WiFi only, so all of my pictures are saved to my Google account, and an easy way to view this is via the "Photos" app.

It depends what type of information you're looking to bring over.
    11-05-2014 01:39 PM
    Can someone tell me how to take a screen capture? I tried power and volume down but isn't working. Thanks!
    11-05-2014 07:59 PM
    Can someone tell me how to take a screen capture? I tried power and volume down but isn't working. Thanks!
    If you press them at exactly the same time it should do the trick... Unless you've still got the plastic on your screen.

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo
    11-05-2014 08:05 PM
    On the Moto Command Center widget -- what is the bar above the weather represent? I've searched and haven't found a description of what that shows...

Thanks!
    11-05-2014 08:44 PM
    On the Moto Command Center widget -- what is the bar above the weather represent? I've searched and haven't found a description of what that shows...

Thanks!
    If you're talking about the rainbow bar, I don't think it does anything but rather illustrates the colors of sunlight relevant to the weather widget. I have noticed that the weather pages seem to color coordinate to sun (orange), clouds (green) and rain (blue) but don't know if that's coincidence or by design.

Regarding the screenshot stuff mentioned prior, here's the Motorola tutorial:

https://motorola-global-portal.custh...ail/a_id/89269

I did notice it was a bit more difficult to take them with the phone in the Otterbox Defender case than naked. Perhaps, if no joy on this, try re-booting the phone and see what happens.
    hctagalong likes this.
    11-05-2014 09:06 PM
    If anyone has any questions, I'll try to help..
    No mhl or slim port capability? Why? And no Facebook contacts sync with the ability to link contacts? I could do all of this on my DNA. So far I'm not impressed with this phone. Just sucks I early upgraded and now my DNA is gone...

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-05-2014 11:14 PM
    I am trying to figure out how to delete all the messages in email "Trash". I can swipe them individually, but I now have over 700 in the Trash. May just be me, but I cannot find an option to "Select All" to delete. Can anyone help?

Thanks!
    I had the same issue just today and had to delete them all one by one. I'm using the stock email app and in the trash folder there is no way to select all of them. Very frustrating.
    11-06-2014 12:57 AM
    Will this thing get a power saver or ultra saver mode with the android L update? Like the maxx has

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-06-2014 01:17 AM
    Where is this red stripe coming from under the Droid logo on the BN back phones? Is that exclusive to the 64gb model?
    11-06-2014 01:53 PM
    Where is this red stripe coming from under the Droid logo on the BN back phones? Is that exclusive to the 64gb model?
    Pretty sure that's the case.
    11-06-2014 06:31 PM
    And no Facebook contacts sync with the ability to link contacts? I could do all of this on my DNA.
    I miss that about HTC Sense. I use Sync.ME to get Contact photos from Facebook. Another app I haven't tried I think is called Uber Sync .

Sent from my Moto X
    11-07-2014 02:09 PM
    I'm not seeing the message count on the e-mail or messaging icon. did I turn something off when I disabled all (almost) my apps?

*edit -- stock launcher, stock messaging app, gmail/e-mail
    11-07-2014 08:20 PM
    I'm not seeing the message count on the e-mail or messaging icon. did I turn something off when I disabled all (almost) my apps?

*edit -- stock launcher, stock messaging app, gmail/e-mail
    found this in another thread . . .

doogald
    The number that is placed on the icon is actually placed by an app called "Badger". You can't clear data from that app, but if you go into settings / apps and choose Badger, look to see if show notifications is unchecked. You could also try force stopping the app and restarting the phone.

thank you, doogald!!!
    claudeburdel likes this.
    11-07-2014 08:43 PM
    my battery life isnt good. Im at 13hrs with 3 hours of screen on time and 32% left. I have the moto assist disabled.The attentive display. The brightness is set to low, the wifi is the only thing thats connected, and the gps is disabled. I've let it discharge completely twice. once when i first got it and another a couple of nights ago but i just cant seem to get good battery life. any advice
    11-07-2014 09:01 PM
    I used it on occasion and it works very quickly. Predominately I use the wireless charging both beside the bed and in the car. That works amazing.
    11-08-2014 11:40 PM
    On the Droid Command Center widget, does anyone know what the top arc is for? The sun or moon is positioned at some angle of the arc, and there is a color bar also on the arc. I evaluated the angle of the body in the sky, the temperature against the min and max, and they don't line up with the placement on the arc. Anyone have any other clues?
    11-08-2014 11:45 PM
    I have it paired to my Scion tC and it is working amazing. My Galaxy S3 worked but had slowed in the Bluetooth transfer speed and audio playback via Bluetooth. It sounded like a dragging cassette tape.
    11-09-2014 12:12 AM
    You have to hold them for 3 seconds I think.
    11-09-2014 12:16 AM
318 ... 23456 ...