01-25-2017 07:03 PM
318 ... 678910 ...
tools
    quickpic is the only app I ever use, love it!
    01-07-2015 08:16 AM
    So just got my new Droid Turbo, Switched from the Note 3. On the Note when you save an attachment from an email, like a picture, it tells you where it's saved to. On the Turbo it just says saved. I can not find it anywhere. They aren't in gallery. I've connected to the computer and checked every folder and can't find the pictures I've saved. When I go back to the email and click on the pictures, it says in the left corner, saved. Can someone please enlighten me. Thanks
    01-12-2015 10:28 AM
    Anyone know how to hide apps in the app drawer? Read: Not disable/uninstall.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-12-2015 10:43 AM
    So just got my new Droid Turbo, Switched from the Note 3. On the Note when you save an attachment from an email, like a picture, it tells you where it's saved to. On the Turbo it just says saved. I can not find it anywhere. They aren't in gallery. I've connected to the computer and checked every folder and can't find the pictures I've saved. When I go back to the email and click on the pictures, it says in the left corner, saved. Can someone please enlighten me. Thanks
    I don't have any to test right now, but I thought they ended in Downloaded
    01-12-2015 01:12 PM
    It is in the Downloads folder
    01-12-2015 01:58 PM
    Yeah, that's the first place I checked. It says no items
    01-12-2015 04:25 PM
    When I delete emails from my pc on my old earthlink account (yes, I know nobody uses earthlink) it doesn't remove them from my Turbo. Not sure if I'm missing a setting or what but my old Droid DNA synced just fine. Any ideas?
    01-14-2015 11:05 AM
    I'm looking to upgrade to a Turbo but was wondering if a feature exists. On the Samsung GS3, I have a feature called "priority sender" where I can set a notification sound for any email that comes from an address that I specify. So even if I have email notifications at silent, I will still get a sound when it comes from that particular sender. Does the Turbo have a similar feature? Thanks!
    01-14-2015 02:29 PM
    I'm looking to upgrade to a Turbo but was wondering if a feature exists. On the Samsung GS3, I have a feature called "priority sender" where I can set a notification sound for any email that comes from an address that I specify. So even if I have email notifications at silent, I will still get a sound when it comes from that particular sender. Does the Turbo have a similar feature? Thanks!
    I've seen nothing on my Turbo that indicates it has a feature such as this.
    01-15-2015 01:32 PM
    I was told the app Badger needs to be enabled
    01-15-2015 02:32 PM
    Sorry if this was already asked. I can't figure out how to add emergency contact numbers to my droid turbo locked screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    01-15-2015 06:18 PM
    I'm considering the Turbo as my first motorola phone and have a question.
    Does the Bluetooth still work with the head phone jack plugged in?
    I do a lot of driving and I use the aux. jack for my audio and Bluetooth for phone calls.

01-20-2015 09:54 AM
    I'm considering the Turbo as my first motorola phone and have a question.
    Does the Bluetooth still work with the head phone jack plugged in?
    I do a lot of driving and I use the aux. jack for my audio and Bluetooth for phone calls.

When you say you use the aux jack for your audio, do you mean you run a cable from your phone's headphone output to the aux in of your vehicle to listen to music, podcasts, or such?
    01-20-2015 05:14 PM
    When I hit the home icon sometimes nothing happens
    01-20-2015 09:04 PM
    When you say you use the aux jack for your audio, do you mean you run a cable from your phone's headphone output to the aux in of your vehicle to listen to music, podcasts, or such?
    Yes, exactly. My wife's S3 will not allow Bluetooth to connect when something is plugged in to the headphone jack.

01-21-2015 04:36 PM
    Yes, exactly. My wife's S3 will not allow Bluetooth to connect when something is plugged in to the headphone jack.

Here's what I did. I have a 2012 Ford F150 with the Sync system.

0. Made sure Bluetooth was off on my phone.
    1. Started vehicle.
    2. Connected Turbo to Sync system using a patch cord from Turbo earphone jack to Aux in jack.
    3. Selected Aux input on the F150's Sync system
    4. Played and listened to music over vehicle's speakers.
    5. Turned on my phone's Bluetooth.
    6. Once it connected to my vehicle I could no longer hear music, so apparently the Bluetooth connection overrides the patch cord connection.

I then unplugged the patch cord and with the music player continuing to play, began to hear music via the bluetooth connection over my vehicle's speakers. I then commanded my vehicle via Ford Sync to dial a phone number, which it did, muting the music and connecting to my phone to complete the call.

Why don't you play music over your vehicle's speakers using the bluetooth? Do you have a kickin' stereo system and you believe that a direct wire connection would be best? Because the sound quality via bluetooth is much improved over previous years.
    01-22-2015 12:21 PM
    Here's what I did. I have a 2012 Ford F150 with the Sync system.

0. Made sure Bluetooth was off on my phone.
    1. Started vehicle.
    2. Connected Turbo to Sync system using a patch cord from Turbo earphone jack to Aux in jack.
    3. Selected Aux input on the F150's Sync system
    4. Played and listened to music over vehicle's speakers.
    5. Turned on my phone's Bluetooth.
    6. Once it connected to my vehicle I could no longer hear music, so apparently the Bluetooth connection overrides the patch cord connection.

I then unplugged the patch cord and with the music player continuing to play, began to hear music via the bluetooth connection over my vehicle's speakers. I then commanded my vehicle via Ford Sync to dial a phone number, which it did, muting the music and connecting to my phone to complete the call.

Why don't you play music over your vehicle's speakers using the bluetooth? Do you have a kickin' stereo system and you believe that a direct wire connection would be best? Because the sound quality via bluetooth is much improved over previous years.
    The vehicle I'm driving is company owned and the stereo doesn't have Bluetooth. I'm using a Bluetooth headset for phone calls. Sorry I wasn't clear about that.

Thank you.
    01-22-2015 12:49 PM
    Anyone have suggestions on the best Emoji keyboard or plug-in for the 64 Turbo?
    I'd like something that would work on a wide variety of social media as well as the standard operations.
    01-22-2015 02:05 PM
    Using a Droid Turbo, how do I send a group text in Messaging? The group is already created in People (contacts.) I'm tired of typing in every single name in the group. Thanks for your help!
    02-18-2015 08:20 AM
    Where are the smart actions?
    02-18-2015 06:46 PM
    Yes this was a feature bionic and razor max had
    02-18-2015 06:48 PM
    Where are the smart actions?
    The Turbo does not have Smart Actions. It appears, based on what I've read on the forums, that people are using Tasker with great success.
    02-19-2015 05:11 AM
    I apologize if this was already addressed. Is there a way to set different notification sounds for text messages for individual contacts? I like having different sounds for contacts then I know the importance of the message coming in to me without having to look at my phone. Handy particularly when in meetings.
    02-19-2015 09:01 AM
    I apologize if this was already addressed. Is there a way to set different notification sounds for text messages for individual contacts? I like having different sounds for contacts then I know the importance of the message coming in to me without having to look at my phone. Handy particularly when in meetings.
    Open a text message from a person. Select the options tab (or long press the menu button), Select People and Options. There's a Sound option in there for that contact. That's using Google Messenger, but most apps are very similar, so this should be close enough to get you where you want.
    topsurf likes this.
    02-19-2015 09:13 AM
    Ok, loved my phone for about 5 days...now it's gone crazy on me! I had all my email accounts set up, and everything was working fine. Now all of a sudden, the email accounts say my passwords aren't valid! I rebooted into safe mode, and tried again...same thing, password not valid. I then deleted all accounts, and attempted to put them in, and I am still getting the same message. What gives? Where do I start looking to figure out why this happened, and how to fix it? Please help, I really don't want to wipe the phone and start again.
    02-19-2015 09:28 AM
318 ... 678910 ...