01-25-2017 08:03 PM
318 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    Ok, loved my phone for about 5 days...now it's gone crazy on me! I had all my email accounts set up, and everything was working fine. Now all of a sudden, the email accounts say my passwords aren't valid! I rebooted into safe mode, and tried again...same thing, password not valid. I then deleted all accounts, and attempted to put them in, and I am still getting the same message. What gives? Where do I start looking to figure out why this happened, and how to fix it? Please help, I really don't want to wipe the phone and start again.
    If you have the same email accounts/passwords on your PC, are they working correctly? I ask because it's possible someone has hacked you and taken over your email accounts, changing the passwords.
    02-19-2015 03:46 PM
    Thank you so much. I use the Verizon messaging app and your instructions worked perfectly. I appreciate you help greatly as this was the only thing on my Turbo that I couldn't get set up the way I wanted it. Now my phone is complete!
    02-19-2015 03:54 PM
    Thank you so much! I use the Verizon messaging app and your instructions worked perfectly. I appreciate your help greatly as this was the only thing I couldn't get set up the way I wanted it on my phone.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Thank you so much. I use the Verizon messaging app and your instructions worked perfectly. I appreciate you help greatly as this was the only thing on my Turbo that I couldn't get set up the way I wanted it. Now my phone is complete!
    You are very welcome.
    02-19-2015 04:44 PM
    I understand that I can choose 1080p, 720p (slow mo), and 4K for video; however, ALL of those make videos far too large for sharing over SMS, email, or social networks. The "Highlight Reel" option allows for a resizing down to 480p, which is still too big.

How do I set the video recording to something useful for sharing? My HTC Droid DNA provides this option, as does my wife's Galaxy S4. Am I missing something here?
    03-01-2015 03:26 PM
    Can anybody tell me why my messenger app keeps crashing?
    03-02-2015 01:10 AM
    "Can anybody tell me why my messenger app keeps crashing?"

Which messenger app? Verizon or the stock Android messenger? Also, when does it crash, what's running in the background, and what exactly is it doing?
    03-07-2015 10:11 AM
    I didn't scroll through he entire thread. So if i missed something regarding my question, I apologize in advance. I just picked up my Droid Turbo 64gb. i used to have the Droid Maxx. I had no problem connecting to my computer and loading music to my phone. I have connected my Droid Turbo and can't seem to find a way to put music on. I purposely got the 64gb so I can load more music than I have in the past. It doesnt seem to give me the pathway to drag and drop or use the wifi to do it wirelessly. Any thoughts?
    03-07-2015 10:15 PM
    I didn't scroll through he entire thread. So if i missed something regarding my question, I apologize in advance. I just picked up my Droid Turbo 64gb. i used to have the Droid Maxx. I had no problem connecting to my computer and loading music to my phone. I have connected my Droid Turbo and can't seem to find a way to put music on. I purposely got the 64gb so I can load more music than I have in the past. It doesnt seem to give me the pathway to drag and drop or use the wifi to do it wirelessly. Any thoughts?
    I use ES-File Explorer to move files between by Turbo and laptop, across my WiFi network.
    fyrman49 likes this.
    03-08-2015 07:54 AM
    I was wondering is there a cable or something has to buy so that you can use your Android turbo to look at your pictures on the TV screen I do have HDMI outlet plug things coming on the back of the TV
    03-08-2015 07:24 PM
    When I email a picture ( from my Verizon email) the email stays in my out box and doesn't get sent. Regular emails get sent. What's up??
    03-08-2015 08:05 PM
    Yes...they work correctly on my iPad also
    03-08-2015 08:07 PM
    According to Verizon, HDMI functionality is not available on the Droid Turbo.
    03-08-2015 08:07 PM
    When I email a picture ( from my Verizon email) the email stays in my out box and doesn't get sent. Regular emails get sent. What's up??
    Make sure your picture isn't too big. File size restrictions exist for many email applications, and a full-size hi-res picture at 21MP sits at around 5MB. That might be bigger than your email allows.
    03-08-2015 08:10 PM
    I just tried it, and it worked fine. When you connect it to a Windows machine, two drives are created: One that's considered a "CD Drive" with the Installer software for the Verizon update software. The other is a removable device that should show up separately. Likely called something like "XT5821". If you double click that, you'll see an option for "Internal Storage". Open that up, find your Music folder, and copy away. And Droid music app will work, including the built-in Google Music.
    03-08-2015 08:17 PM
    I was wondering is there a cable or something has to buy so that you can use your Android turbo to look at your pictures on the TV screen I do have HDMI outlet plug things coming on the back of the TV
    Since the Droid Turbo doesn't include HDMI functionality through its Micro-USB port like some phones, the most common ways to do this are Miracast or Chromecast. Each has its benefits, and both work with the phone.
    03-08-2015 08:20 PM
    Hi We just got the Turbo and one glitch I found is that if I have the option selected so the Power button ends a call then there seems to be no way to wake the phone back up. I have tried the volume keys and tapping the screen but it won't wake up once it's gone dark when on speaker.

Thanks!
    03-12-2015 03:26 PM
    Hi We just got the Turbo and one glitch I found is that if I have the option selected so the Power button ends a call then there seems to be no way to wake the phone back up. I have tried the volume keys and tapping the screen but it won't wake up once it's gone dark when on speaker.

Thanks!
    I never thought about that. You wouldn't be able to use the power button to wake it back up without ending the call?
    03-12-2015 09:39 PM

Thanks!
    Good catch!!
    03-12-2015 10:32 PM
    Lately, my droid turbo has been turning to rainbow colors when it's charging when the screen is suppose to go black with the time being shown. Any idea why my phone is doing this? Here's a picture of what it looks like.
    We've got the DROID TURBO. Got questions? Ask us!-droid-turbo.jpg
    03-14-2015 12:20 AM
    Lately, my droid turbo has been turning to rainbow colors when it's charging when the screen is suppose to go black with the time being shown. Any idea why my phone is doing this? Here's a picture of what it looks like.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	droid turbo.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	166795
    Settings / display / daydream. I am guessing that it's turned on and set to "colors". Turn it off if you don't want it...
    03-14-2015 07:35 AM
    Doesn't look like a Turbo to me.
    03-14-2015 10:42 AM
    Turn on daydream, set it to "colors", tap "start now" at the bottom and your turbo will look just like that.
    03-14-2015 02:33 PM
    Yeah, he back and menu buttons are flipped. Mirror image?
    03-14-2015 09:12 PM
    Thank you!
    03-17-2015 12:40 PM
    I WAS using Verizon Messages for my messaging app, but tired of seeing duplicate numbers on every person!! When I go into phone settings, not duplicate, when I go into the stock messaging, no duplicates. Go into contacts/people no duplicates only Verizon messages. I thought okay, delete from Verizon (on computer) nope, still shows duplicates. Ideas?
    03-17-2015 07:08 PM
318 ... 7891011 ...