11-14-2014 02:12 PM
44 12
tools
    So I'm trying to decide between the otterbox commuter and incipio dualpro case.. Someone help me!

Also will both of these cases work with a glass protector?
    11-07-2014 07:11 AM
    I'm using incipio dual pro on my BN. There's a small gap on the right side and at the top/bottom on back, probably because the BN is slightly thicker than the other 2 models. It's not that noticeable but it does collect dust
    11-07-2014 08:02 AM
    I'm using the Verizon flexible screen protector....I have no issues with it. I aligned it perfectly and I can't even tell its on. Also, I'm using the Verizon hardshell case that comes with the belt clip (although I don't use that part of the case).

Turbo-Shot from my Ballistic Turbo
    dungoyle likes this.
    11-07-2014 11:01 AM
    What case, if any, did you go with to protect your new Turbo? I got the 64 GB Ballistic Nylon and Tech21 without a screen protector.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I purchased this case too, but exchanged it today for the Tech 21 wallet case. I absolutely LOVE Tech 21!!!
    11-13-2014 10:10 PM
    Clear casemate
    11-13-2014 11:05 PM
    Red incipio from Verizon.
    11-13-2014 11:51 PM
    No way I'm covering up my Ballistic Nylon. No way. That's why I bought this phone because it doesn't need a case!
    11-14-2014 07:02 AM
    No way I'm covering up my Ballistic Nylon. No way. That's why I bought this phone because it doesn't need a case!
    ...... He says as he picks up his chipped phone from the floor.

Just messing with you, man. Everybody has their own preference.

Posted via the Android Central App
    scottysize likes this.
    11-14-2014 08:54 AM
    We got two Otterbox Commuter cases here. The wife hasn't seen the need for a qi charger for herself yet and hasn't complained about being able to plug it in yet with the case on. My PowerBot charger topped my phone off great last night with the case on too.
    11-14-2014 08:55 AM
    I bought the Otterbox Defender with the phone and I'm returning it today. The screen protector doesn't sit properly and I have been getting dust and debris underneath it. I used to love the Otterbox cases, but I have lost all faith in them recently.
    11-14-2014 08:57 AM
    Tech 21 Smokey. Really like the case with 2 small caveats. Wish it was 1-2MM thinner (coming from Diztronic TPU on old phone) and wish it came in a color other than Smokey. They make other colors for other phones but with this being a lower sales volume phone, I am guessing this will be the only color
    11-14-2014 08:59 AM
    ...... He says as he picks up his chipped phone from the floor.

Just messing with you, man. Everybody has their own preference.

I also carry it in my back pocket and I weigh 250, so I'm just a rebel!!!!!!
    mightyfacundo likes this.
    11-14-2014 10:02 AM
    The Verizon shell/holster is very nice on my 64GB BN. Still feels naked but adds just enough protection and makes the Turbo easier to hold. Plus it's got a slick little kickstand for watching vids or NFL games

11-14-2014 10:38 AM
    Verizon store shell holster case and Verizon flexible tempered glass screen protector.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 64G using Tapatalk.
    11-14-2014 11:03 AM
    Verizon store shell holster case and Verizon flexible tempered glass screen protector.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 64G using Tapatalk.
    The tabs on the case leave marks in the nylon?
    11-14-2014 12:57 PM
    i posted this is another case thread. I think it's the best looking case I have seen for the Turbo. Great price too. I already ordered two of them. One for my sister and I. http://www.amazon.com/TUDIA-Bumper-P...cUvbUpU4053493

Attachment 145855
    These started shipping this week. Mine shipped a few days ago and according to the tracking should be here Monday. Waiting to see how it looks. I also plan on ordering the Diztronic when it's available in a few weeks. The folks at Diztronic said they would have photos up by the end of this week... That's today and it's not up, but they confirmed they will be shipping soon.
    11-14-2014 01:27 PM
    Red incipio from Verizon.
    I have this one as well. Also have a Casemate Naked Clear. I think I'm leaning towards the CM case although it's not as "grippy". It shows off the ballistic nylon back and the bumper gives it a look of chromed trim. The chrome buttons on the bumper have a totally natural feel unlike the somewhat rubbery touch most have. A bonus is it will fit most horizontal holsters and not drag going in & out. I need minimal protection and for now, it'll do.
    11-14-2014 01:29 PM
    It does but the rub out easily. Just pressure marks
    11-14-2014 01:30 PM
    I have this one as well. Also have a Casemate Naked Clear. I think I'm leaning towards the CM case although it's not as "grippy". It shows off the ballistic nylon back and the bumper gives it a look of chromed trim. The chrome buttons on the bumper have a totally natural feel unlike the somewhat rubbery touch most have. A bonus is it will fit most horizontal holsters and not drag going in & out. I need minimal protection and for now, it'll do.
    I tried the Naked Clear on my Turbo while in a store. It looks and feels nice, loved the chrome buttons, but is such a fingerprint magnet that I had to wipe it off with a cloth before putting it back into the box LOL

11-14-2014 02:12 PM
44 12