Anyone go from an S5 to a Turbo?

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Interested in anyone's thoughts who is going from an S5 to a Turbo. Currently have an S5 and a little worried the Turbo may be substantially bigger. So sick of touchwiz and want a change.

UtahRoadie

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Just went from an S5 to a Turbo today and absolutely love it. They look almost identical in size, but the Turbo actually fits in my holster better than the S5 did.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I went from an S5 to a Turbo and absolutely love it. Touchwiz is way too laggy and a battery hog. Go check out a Turbo.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo

rigg

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I have had the S5 since it came out. I have purchased (and returned in 14 days) the M8, iPhone 6+, and Moto X. I always came back to the S5. I can finally say I found it's replacement - the Turbo is the BOMB!

whtchdr

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I had the S5 at one point as well. The Turbo is thicker and a good bit heavier but it is very ergonomic. The overall footprint in your hand will be very similar. You'll love Motos version of Android, no Touchwiz to slow this beast down!

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Had the s5 a few weeks after it launched and just got the turbo today. Love the feel of the turbo a bit thicker and heavier than the s5 but feels nice in your hand. Much smoother and near stock android. One thing that really bugged me about the s5 was how the camera lens protruded from the back of the phone. On the turbo it is recessed which is nice. I also got decent battery life out of the s5 usually about 14 hours on time and around 4 hours screen on time which if the turbo is anything like the droid maxx then I will be happy. On the maxx I'd get around 7 hours screen on time and around 30 hours of on time.

Cajun_Mike

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
I will be going from a S3 on Nov. 13 when my two year contract ends.

i went to the Verizon store earlier today just to see the phone and play with it a bit. Absolutely spectacular phone. These next two weeks are going to be brutal. I am sick of this S3, you have no idea.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site

i went to the Verizon store earlier today just to see the phone and play with it a bit. Absolutely spectacular phone. These next two weeks are going to be brutal. I am sick of this S3, you have no idea.

OMG that's going to feel like such an upgrade. I have an S3 for work and this phone is a completely different animal.

datagrrl

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site

Have you tried talking to customer service? They can usually push the date if you are due soon. Not the store.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae