overall very nice phone

xoomer1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I went from the moto razr to the galaxy s4 because the moto x had such bad specs, now back to the moto turbo, I prefer moto to Samsung. I just picked up the turbo almost 2 hours ago and its a really nice phone, colors on the screen are better then expected, over all very happy...BTW I got two of them, black for me and red for the wife off contract. Kept my unlimited data

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Xoomer, I took the same path Droid RAZR M > Moto X 2nd gen (returned) > Droid Turbo. So far the Turbo is wowing me in every way! Best droid ever in my book and the price is right!

Sent Turbo fast from my 64GB Droid Turbo

Robisan

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Xoomer, I took the same path Droid RAZR M > Moto X 2nd gen (returned) > Droid Turbo. So far the Turbo is wowing me in every way! Best droid ever in my book and the price is right!

Sent Turbo fast from my 64GB Droid Turbo

Dude, are you going through an entire box of Kleenex today?

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
any word on the speaker for music nav and talk? compared to HTC M8(if you've heard it)

thanks-

Moto makes very good speakers and these are no exception. No phone comes close to the M8 though. If you're expecting that you will be very disappointed, but these are very good.

whtchdr

May 23, 2013
Visit site
any word on the speaker for music nav and talk? compared to HTC M8(if you've heard it)

thanks-

For a mono speaker it's quite good. Pretty loud and it stays clear all the way to max volume. I've owned the M8, and just recently returned the Galaxy Note 4. The Turbo blows the GN4 speaker out of the water for clarity and loudness.