Ordered a 64GB today around 2pm on phone stating wanting next day shipping. Only to see it has a 2day shipping order. Has anybody on tracking info seen 2 day shipping and actually shown up next day?
    Thanks
    10-30-2014 11:40 PM
    Ordered a 64GB today around 2pm on phone stating wanting next day shipping. Only to see it has a 2day shipping order. Has anybody on tracking info seen 2 day shipping and actually shown up next day?
    Thanks
    10-31-2014 04:30 AM
    Ordered two 64gig models at 8:00AM and finished Edge Agreements by 8:30AM EST on Thursday. Free Overnight Shipping was what was advertised. It definately shipped 2 day (not even weekend offering). So mine is only a few states away but it looks like it won't be here until Monday by EOD. As someone has to be here to sign for it - it is kind of annoying since I made arrangements to be here all day.
    10-31-2014 07:28 AM
    That sucks man. Also, it's the reason I went to a brick and mortar (although that may not have been an option for you guys).
    10-31-2014 07:56 AM
    Yeah wasn't an option. None of the 4 local stores to me had 64gigs available (plenty of 32s). Interesting note, doesn't look like as of last night that the 64 was available online through VZW.. probably really popular.

Seeing crazy's post though inspired me to contact VZW Customer Support and at least explain to them my disappointment with their handling of the orders. The Website clearly says - order to receive Free Overnight Shipping. Oh well - waiting until Monday won't kill me.. I was hoping to take some UConn Football pictures this weekend to test it out at the Rent. But I will test it out next weekend at Yankee Stadium for the UConn / Army game (going to be on the 50 yardline). Hope I can get some good shots.
    10-31-2014 08:05 AM
    Yeah wasn't an option. None of the 4 local stores to me had 64gigs available (plenty of 32s). Interesting note, doesn't look like as of last night that the 64 was available online through VZW.. probably really popular.

Seeing crazy's post though inspired me to contact VZW Customer Support and at least explain to them my disappointment with their handling of the orders. The Website clearly says - order to receive Free Overnight Shipping. Oh well - waiting until Monday won't kill me.. I was hoping to take some UConn Football pictures this weekend to test it out at the Rent. But I will test it out next weekend at Yankee Stadium for the UConn / Army game (going to be on the 50 yardline). Hope I can get some good shots.
    Look at it this way -- First World problems are an easy "burden" to bear
    Fable likes this.
    10-31-2014 08:13 AM

I ordered at 7:30 am yesterday with overnight shipping, but didn't even get a tracking number. I called in and they said they had a large amount of orders and are going through them in the order they got them. Supposedly my phone will ship today or tomorrow. Kind of frustrating since it didn't say that anywhere when I ordered, it said I would get it the next business day.
    10-31-2014 09:02 AM