03-25-2017 10:58 AM
585 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    Do you, by chance have Moto Assist/Driving activated? You wold see an icon in the notification bar that looks like a roadway.
    02-24-2015 01:48 PM
    My Facebook push notifications are not coming across at all - not to the attentive Moto display nor to my notifications menu bar. The only way I can tell, via my phone, that I have a Facebook notification is if I actually open the app and check out the globe icon. They used to work when I first got the phone, but after a few weeks I noticed I wasn't getting them anymore. I have checked all of the settings both via phone and app, and everything is activated/turned on/checked as it should be to receive notifications. I have completely cleared my cache. I am at a loss as to why it isn't working.
    02-27-2015 02:01 PM
    You might try logging out of the app and then back in again. See if that helps...
    02-27-2015 02:50 PM
    You might try logging out of the app and then back in again. See if that helps...
    I tried that, and killing all active sessions and logging back in, and uninstalling and reinstalling the app. All to no avail.
    02-27-2015 03:39 PM
    I got and update for my Turbo on 2-26 and since then cannot text one of my contacts. As far as I know I can text everyone else but the one person. She has a Samsung Galaxy on AT&T and I am Verizon. I have deleted her in my contacts and put her back in. Anyone know of any solutions? This is very frustrating as we text daily.
    03-01-2015 12:39 PM
    I just got my droid turbo two days ago and I just tried to send a video message. It said the video was too long but it was less than 10 seconds. Can anyone explain this to me?
    03-03-2015 06:39 PM
    I just got my droid turbo two days ago and I just tried to send a video message. It said the video was too long but it was less than 10 seconds. Can anyone explain this to me?
    Verizon only allows mms messages to be 1.2 MB. I'll bet you can email the video fine if you try, though.
    03-03-2015 06:49 PM
    Hey guys! New here but I had a quick question. I have the red 32GB Droid Turbo. The phone is very slow after twitter, Facebook and my Google mail are added. Has anyone seen this on the Turbo? 2.7 ghz processer and 3gb of ram should handle this fine I would think.
    03-05-2015 08:11 AM
    Hey guys! New here but I had a quick question. I have the red 32GB Droid Turbo. The phone is very slow after twitter, Facebook and my Google mail are added. Has anyone seen this on the Turbo? 2.7 ghz processer and 3gb of ram should handle this fine I would think.
    Absolutely no issues like that on my Turbo. On my old Razr Maxx, sluggishness would be a daily event for me. Since upgrading to the Turbo, nothing but blazing speed and I do use FB, Twitter and Mail on mine regularly.
    03-05-2015 08:48 AM
    Absolutely no issues like that on my Turbo. On my old Razr Maxx, sluggishness would be a daily event for me. Since upgrading to the Turbo, nothing but blazing speed and I do use FB, Twitter and Mail on mine regularly.
    Well this is interesting then. I updated to the latest version and no difference was made. just had the screen force rotate when I tried to close my apps. Very strange. Seems like my phone is buggy. Would this be the case of bringing my data over using the Motorola migrate?
    03-05-2015 08:58 AM
    Well this is interesting then. I updated to the latest version and no difference was made. just had the screen force rotate when I tried to close my apps. Very strange. Seems like my phone is buggy. Would this be the case of bringing my data over using the Motorola migrate?
    Possibly. I've never heard of any "migrate" tool that's worked 100%. I never use the migrate function, because part of the beauty of having a new device is starting off fresh, not bringing over all the junk and trash from your old device.
    dungoyle likes this.
    03-06-2015 08:35 AM
    To take a screen shot, press the lock button and the bottom of the volume button and hold it in for a couple seconds.
    03-14-2015 12:10 AM
    I came to the Droid Turbo from Samsung. Find the keyboard you have to press a little harder when typing. Is that normal for the Turbo? The Samsung ya barely touched the keyboard and it typed.
    03-14-2015 10:49 AM
    I came to the Droid Turbo from Samsung. Find the keyboard you have to press a little harder when typing. Is that normal for the Turbo? The Samsung ya barely touched the keyboard and it typed.
    I don't experience this. Stock keyboard? I've used several including the stock with no issues. Do you have a screen protector on the phone that it possibly may not like?
    03-14-2015 09:15 PM
    Yeah, when I bought the phone had them install the glass screen protector. Never thought of that. Could very well be the problem. But also had a glass one on the Samsung too. But from a different company.
    03-14-2015 09:46 PM
    Hey Guys I need some help,

So I got the Droid Turbo from Verizon and I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but for some reason, and it's really annoying, whenever someone calls me, my phone will automatically put a "+1" infront of that persons number that is calling me. When I call out it doesn't do that, only when someone calls me. Its really annoying because when my phone syncs with my bluetooth in my car and someone calls, my bluetooth in my car doesn't recognize that person calling so it won't display that persons name anymore, it will only display their phone number. I've already done a factory reset....can someone help me with this????
    03-14-2015 10:56 PM
    Sorry in church and couldn't find post. I lost my all apps button on my android mini version 4.4.4 system is Motorola X8. I tried the touch and hold on desktop to get a drop down list but that option does not show up.
    03-15-2015 09:20 AM
    Sorry in church and couldn't find post. I lost my all apps button on my android mini version 4.4.4 system is Motorola X8. I tried the touch and hold on desktop to get a drop down list but that option does not show up.
    You're in the wrong forum (this is for the turbo, not the mini). But, settings / home - what is listed as the default home app? MotLauncher or something else?
    03-15-2015 01:21 PM
    Another quirk. I WAS using Verizon Messages for my messaging app, but tired of seeing duplicate numbers on every person!! When I go into phone settings, not duplicate, when I go into the stock messaging, no duplicates. Go into contacts/people no duplicates only Verizon messages. I thought okay, delete from Verizon (on computer) nope, still shows duplicates. Ideas? I actually went back to the stock messaging app, until I get it straightened out.
    03-15-2015 02:20 PM
    Problem: okay, where to start. With samsung there was always a clipboard, in the messaging app, but not turbo. Anyway, found how to copy, but when I paste it comes up with a square box. What am I doing wrong here? Doesn't matter what I copy/paste, little green square box appears.
    03-18-2015 07:08 PM
    Has the stuck at 100% battery due to wireless charging been corrected? Finally eyeing up a wireless charger but didn't want to mess with the battery bug.
    03-20-2015 11:30 AM
    Has the stuck at 100% battery due to wireless charging been corrected? Finally eyeing up a wireless charger but didn't want to mess with the battery bug.
    I never stopped using mine and its been fine ever since that 1-2 days months ago.
    03-20-2015 11:34 AM
    I've searched for these problems and can't find anyone else that has them so figured I'd post.

Problem 1:
    I've had numerous people tell me that I "break up" "words cut out" or I'm "fuzzy" when I'm talking to them. I hear them completely fine and I'm in an area that has good reception. I removed my case and it is the same (I have an Otterbox with the plastic screen removed). I tested it out with my husband and sure enough, there were some words that I could not understand when he had the phone (so I'm not the problem). Anyone else have this issue? I do use the phone in dusty conditions so I'm wondering if there's dust in the microphone.

Problem 2:
    Bluetooth in both our 2014 Ford Fiesta and Pioneer AppRadio3 in our truck will play music fine, but when a call comes in it will cut the music out and answer the call, but they can't hear me and I don't hear them. I have to turn on Privacy and talk on the handset to complete the call. It also happens when calling out - it will act like it's calling but there will be no ringing heard on my end until I switch to the handset. This just started happening after the last update so I'm wondering if it's a bug that may be fixed in the next update.

Thoughts anyone?
    03-20-2015 08:27 PM
    I'm having a wifi issue on various wifi networks where my turbo will connect fine and then at some point decides to stop communicating with wifi. I've tried everything and support says its an app causing the problem. Bleh!

Has anyone with this issue been successful with a replacement device from support to fix this? Did you have the same problem with the replacement?
    Has this been figured out i had to separate turbos do the same thing and forces me to either just use 4g or my tablet
    03-22-2015 02:59 PM
    Has this been figured out i had to separate turbos do the same thing and forces me to either just use 4g or my tablet
    You can try going into settings / wifi. Tap the menu control bottom right, then advanced. In advanced settings, try turning off avoid poor connections and maybe wifi optimization and see if that helps. It may burn more battery,but it may help hold the connection.
    03-22-2015 03:13 PM
585 ... 1718192021 ...