03-25-2017 09:58 AM
585 ... 2021222324
tools
    my Google+ and Google photos app have both "unfortunately stopped" every time I try to open them both before and after my lollipop update

Google Photos twitter account has been zero help

Anyone know how to fix? tnx
    07-21-2015 12:06 PM
    So I've had a weird issue in Google Music on my Turbo that seems to have started after the lollipop update. When I pause a song and then hit play to resume it, for a split second it will blast the music at full volume before regressing to the prior volume. Already nearly blew my eardrums a couple times when not paying attention. Suggestions?
    07-21-2015 03:10 PM
    I just figured this thing out last night, what you need to do is clear out your cache, reboot and go to the google play settings, un check the phones you do not want on the download, then let it go over to the play and boom you are alright
    07-22-2015 11:04 AM
    Can you change the running apps view? I don't like having to close each program individually. I also have a M8 and there was an option to change from the new view back to the old view. I need that on the DROID Turbo.
    07-22-2015 06:15 PM
    Is it possible to have a number date ;instead of a boring day of a week, for the drop down menu?
    07-22-2015 08:17 PM
    @borleans: I have a Droid Maxx and my contact pic is in the upper right of the setting menu from the pull down notification menu that you described. I had to set that up first in the Contacts or "People" app. Open the People app and see near the top of you contacts list where you can set your personal info and picture as "Me"

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...db421f82d2.jpg
    Is there a way how to shorten the day of the week, like you got man?
    07-23-2015 09:24 AM
    Why does it get super hot for a while? The verizon sales person said it would never over heat..... what the heck?
    07-23-2015 10:01 PM
    So I have a Turbo 64GB ballistic nylon and ever since I did the 5.1 update a few weeks ago the sync on my email (both Gmail and another account) randomly turn off. Verizon says it was a bad download and I should factory reset the device. That seems drastic to me. But it is annoying. Any thoughts?
    07-24-2015 03:00 PM
    I am a bit confused of the newer update today, anything special we should worry about ?
    07-24-2015 07:57 PM
    I have a ballistic nylon 16 gb and I have an odd issue. Random old SMS messages show up with a new text notification that can't be cleared without deleting the message in some instances and deleting the entire thread in others.
    07-31-2015 01:16 PM
    I have a ballistic nylon 16 gb and I have an odd issue. Random old SMS messages show up with a new text notification that can't be cleared without deleting the message in some instances and deleting the entire thread in others.
    Same issue on my end as well..quick trick I noticed, if you send that person a message back it seems to remove the constant new message..if that helps/makes sense

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-22-2015 02:51 PM
    Press and Hold the Volume-Down & Power Buttons SIMULTANEOUSLY. In 1-3 seconds the screen will be captured & you should see it in a tab/window. Enjoy !
    08-23-2015 05:24 PM
    Yes that is how you take a screen shot with the turbo.
    The only thing I have found is when you push the home button while in an app it goes back to the previous screen and you have to push again to get to home screen. I also can't find HD calling that is supposed to be on the phone. I had it working on the MAXX>
    I hate the way you have to press the down volume and power at the same time to take a screenshot. I do a ton of screenshots for coupons and creative ideas. My Note 2 was awesome because you swiped the screen with the edge of your hand.
    11-16-2015 09:31 AM
    I'm trying to figure out how to start a new thread. There may be one about my issue already but I don't have time to read through all of them. My call volume decreases to no sound for calls. I'm not absolutely sure if it's a thing with the phone or with Facebook messenger calling. My husband is in Korea and that's the only way we communicate. I rarerly talk to anyone else on the phone. I guess I should have someone call without messenger to see if it still work better. My other issue is that my phone will randomly freeze and power down on its own. The power and volume buttons seem to be kinda stuck line the grand frame of the phone is warped. I'll be honest and say I have dropped it several times but with ballistic nylon it is supposed to hold up better I thought. Every other phone I've owned has been able to withstand drops with no problem.
    11-16-2015 09:42 AM
    I'm trying to figure out how to start a new thread. There may be one about my issue already but I don't have time to read through all of them. My call volume decreases to no sound for calls. I'm not absolutely sure if it's a thing with the phone or with Facebook messenger calling. My husband is in Korea and that's the only way we communicate. I rarerly talk to anyone else on the phone. I guess I should have someone call without messenger to see if it still work better.
    Another idea is to try using a set of headphones or earbuds with a built-in microphone, or use a Bluetooth headset, and see if that works better. It could be an issue with the built-in microphone.

You mention that you've dropped the phone several times - perhaps you damaged something in the microphone or the connections to it when you dropped it.
    11-16-2015 10:08 AM
    The "Unfortunately, system UI has stopped" prompt has appeared. Completed soft reboot.... nothing. Just loops directly back to the prompt. Same looping action occurs when I tap the "ok" tab located within the notification box. I've literally been trying frantically throughout the entire evening and have only accomplished...... navigating myself through sleeplessness! I cannot access anything, not one screen, cant even see a single icon, let alone get to my apps drawer for access to my settings icon. How can I even execute a factor reset if I can't get to a single command tab or app icon?
    Please!,
    I'm kinda an old fart & my tech savvy mimics that same description.
    Can someone please bring me a bit of air freshener, save me!!!!
    12-01-2015 10:52 AM
    Droid Turbo running Lollipop. Bluetooth connects to car audio fine. If I use voice command or place/receive a phone call when my music resumes it is choppy. Resolves after bluetooth disconnect/reconnect. This happened before the lollipop upgrade as well.
    12-01-2015 11:47 AM
    Just got my Turbo on yesterday. It's running 5.1. Might have something to do with Smart Lock but sometimes when I'm Smart Unlocked and I swipe to open the phone it redraws the entire home screen. Don't recall experiencing that when I'm locked. Is this common?
    12-04-2015 05:10 PM
    Motorola Droid Turbo (v. 1) Ballistic - I have a dead spot on the upper left hand corner of the screen, annoyingly right where a menu or "back" navigation button usually is in an app. I have confirmed this one spot is dead to the touch with a screen tester. When I turn my phone off and back on, it reactivates the spot for a time, then eventually it goes dead again. This phone is less than 2 weeks old...I just got my settings just the way I like them.
    01-18-2016 12:35 AM
    Motorola Droid Turbo (v. 1) Ballistic - I have a dead spot on the upper left hand corner of the screen, annoyingly right where a menu or "back" navigation button usually is in an app. I have confirmed this one spot is dead to the touch with a screen tester. When I turn my phone off and back on, it reactivates the spot for a time, then eventually it goes dead again. This phone is less than 2 weeks old...I just got my settings just the way I like them.
    It's not a problem with the phone. Go into the Facebook messenger app and open the settings and turn off the chat heads feature.

(And then go into the play store and give the messenger app a one star rating because of it's annoying chat heads feature turned on by default that blocks the back button in all other apps.)
    larissap112 likes this.
    01-18-2016 04:01 AM
    It's not a problem with the phone. Go into the Facebook messenger app and open the settings and turn off the chat heads feature.

(And then go into the play store and give the messenger app a one star rating because of it's annoying chat heads feature turned on by default that blocks the back button in all other apps.)
    Seriously? Ok, I disabled the stupid bubble heads, and so far, I'm ok. I'll report back if that wasn't the cause of my symptoms after all. I'm so glad you replied before I did a factory reset for no reason. Ugh.
    01-18-2016 08:18 AM
    How do you stop the notification number from popping up on App icons?
    02-12-2016 06:30 AM
    How do you stop the notification number from popping up on App icons?
    I think you could disable the app "badger" (in settings, apps, go to "all", find badger and tap it and tap the "disable" button) and then restart the phone.

Another way is to chose a different launcher/home screen app from the play store, such as the Google Now launcher, and make that the default home screen.
    02-12-2016 12:16 PM
    Try swiping down with two fingers.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-18-2016 02:21 PM
    My turbo isn't waking after the screen times out. I have to hold down the power button for several seconds for it to respond. Sometimes it goes into rebooting but gets frozen on the droid screen. When it does start back up it intializes the apps. Flashlight, camera and sensors for moto display aren't working either. I've tried clearing the cache and that did nothing...
    03-20-2016 12:00 PM
585 ... 2021222324