Just had my first stain on the BN model. Sat it in some juice from my daughter sippy cup all night and had about a 50 cent sized stain on the BN. Picked the phone up noticed it was sticky and turned it over to the stain. Got a rag wet with hot water and just wiped it clean no signs of anything. Even tried looking in threads and between the weave and to my eye I can't see a single sign that anything was there. Very good to know.
    SpookDroid, Masheen and dmark44 like this.
    10-31-2014 12:19 PM
    Just had my first stain on the BN model. Sat it in some juice from my daughter sippy cup all night and had about a 50 cent sized stain on the BN. Picked the phone up noticed it was sticky and turned it over to the stain. Got a rag wet with hot water and just wiped it clean no signs of anything. Even tried looking in threads and between the weave and to my eye I can't see a single sign that anything was there. Very good to know.
    I was wondering about cleaning that textured surface. I thought if it got really bad an old toothbrush would get down into the corners of that textured material.
    10-31-2014 12:25 PM
    Good to hear. Is there any official recommended method of cleaning the nylon?
    10-31-2014 12:26 PM
    Good to know it also repels stains hehe.
    10-31-2014 12:27 PM
    Good to hear. Is there any official recommended method of cleaning the nylon?
    Haven't heard anything but I figured water won't hurt it. And that was my next thought if the stain didn't come out was to use an old toothbrush
    10-31-2014 12:43 PM
    My luggage has a similar ballistic nylon shell and it wipes clean no matter what I've gotten on it. General airplane/travel grease, red wine, mud, whatever. I'm betting this nylon backing holds up very well. Seems very tough and durable.
    Masheen likes this.
    10-31-2014 01:00 PM
    My luggage has a similar ballistic nylon shell and it wipes clean no matter what I've gotten on it. General airplane/travel grease, red wine, mud, whatever. I'm betting this nylon backing holds up very well. Seems very tough and durable.
    Yup. Anything can be washed off with a wet rag. Ballistic nylon is a very slick fiber, it's hard to get anything to stick to it.
    10-31-2014 01:18 PM
    I like what I'm reading!
    11-03-2014 10:41 AM
    Ballistic nylon is a very slick fiber, it's hard to get anything to stick to it.
    Even a Verizon logo...that is very slick! LOL

PS. I'm not complaining

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo
    Masheen, bizzyqu and dmark44 like this.
    11-03-2014 10:47 AM
    Even a Verizon logo...that is very slick! LOL

PS. I'm not complaining

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo
    LMAO
    11-03-2014 11:14 AM