So for what ever I decided I had to have the do d turbo. I did the early next up edge thing and traded my note3. I had decided on the ballistic nylon version which I got but I bumped up to the 64gig version.

So far I'm happy with the phone.. I love it. I'm still setting it up. It so different going back to Motorola, I had the droid maxx last year and I will say this one is also awesome

I was surprised it came w two home settings, so far I like the Google now launcher, and i last be the feel of the phone. I'll get a bumper for it when they are available, but not planning on any covers.

Phone me a s smooth and quick, gonna play w the camera today and see if its really better than the maxx was

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-31-2014 12:24 PM
    gonna play w the camera today and see if its really better than the maxx was
    Yes, please post pictures. Camera is a concern of mine.
    Acturus1982 likes this.
    10-31-2014 12:32 PM
    So for what ever I decided I had to have the do d turbo. I did the early next up edge thing and traded my note3. I had decided on the ballistic nylon version which I got but I bumped up to the 64gig version.

So far I'm happy with the phone.. I love it. I'm still setting it up. It so different going back to Motorola, I had the droid maxx last year and I will say this one is also awesome

I was surprised it came w two home settings, so far I like the Google now launcher, and i last be the feel of the phone. I'll get a bumper for it when they are available, but not planning on any covers.

Phone me a s smooth and quick, gonna play w the camera today and see if its really better than the maxx was

Since when did the turbo come with 2 launchers?
    10-31-2014 01:32 PM
    Mine only has one launcher.
    10-31-2014 01:38 PM
    Mine only has one launcher.
    Mine also. The stock launcher looks a lot like the google now launcher but if u go to the play store google now launcher isn't installed. And if u try swiping to the very left there is no google now like on the google now launcher.
    10-31-2014 01:41 PM
    Can you install the Google Now launcher? Its great and I am so used to it.
    10-31-2014 01:49 PM
    Is there any benefit other than swiping left instead of up to the Google launcher?
    10-31-2014 01:54 PM
    Can you install the Google Now launcher? Its great and I am so used to it.
    Yup, check out the Play Store

Sent Turbo fast from my 64GB Droid Turbo
    10-31-2014 02:00 PM
    When you go to settings, it says home and when u click on it you get this. I didn't install it.. It was there when I left the store.

Attached Thumbnails got my turbo last night-1007.jpg  
    10-31-2014 10:38 PM
    When you go to settings, it says home and when u click on it you get this. I didn't install it.. It was there when I left the store.

I bet a rep at the store pulled your phone out of the box and put it on there to test it out. Then boxed it back up.

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo
    11-01-2014 01:02 AM
    I actually found a couple of other people on here that had it to installed on theirs as well.

11-01-2014 01:41 AM
    I actually found a couple of other people on here that had it to installed on theirs as well.

Pretty sure it installed during phone setup from your/their Google Play backed up apps. If you/they had it on your previous phone that would be the most logical answer.

The real question is, how do you like it on the Turbo? I heard it's still very buggy these days.

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo
    11-01-2014 01:45 AM
    The only real difference I see is that the far left screen is the google now screen. I'm still playing w the phone a look t though, getting the touchwiz out of my fingers memory lolu

11-01-2014 09:34 AM