Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Anyone Bluetooth stream their music, how is the audio

intheor911

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
The volume is much lower maxed out when using bluetooth headphones compared to my Note 3. Kinda sucks at the gym because I can hear a lot of background noise. Same thing in the car. I have to turn the volume up much higher to get the same level as my Note 3.

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Yikes, sorry to hear about all that. Keep us posted.

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo
Yeah. Went to Verizon and saw the Droid Turbo. Feels great. Love the zippy feel of it. Was worried about running it naked though. See some threads about nylon coming loose. I am going to be on the Edge program so half of me is concerned about how well it holds up. The other half of me doesn't really care. The residual on the phone is like 125 or 150. Not a deal killer if I have to keep the phone.

Oddly enough I go in and out with cases. One month I'll have a case on my Note the other month I will not. It's a Ying vs yang thing.

wolf_walker

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Can't speak as to quality but the range streaming bluetooth is a good bit less than my
Galaxy S4 so far. It breaks up in the kitchen, GS4 does not.

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Sounds really good and loud on the two mini Bluetooth speakers I've used, and my car audio system. I haven't paired it with my Logitech UE 9000 headphones yet, but I will in a minute or two for the heck of it.

Edit: Awesome on the UE9000 which I expected. Those with my Galaxy S3 was my combination when mowing the yard. Can't hear my lawn mower over the music.

Last edited:

NoahForeman

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Pair with my S11 Flex HD headphones almost daily and they sound great. Sound just as good as my RAZR M which used apt-x so I assume this also uses the apt-x protocol.

Posted via the Android Central App

Emperor

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I have mine connected to by truck and head phones. Sounds great ... No issues.

Posted via the Android Central App