Droid turbo capacitive buttons to be updated to lollipop?

Karl Turbo

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm wondering if my phone doesn't have an issue with the speaker. It vibrates badly on both notifications and media. Moving my phone to a different position on my ear did improve it but not significantly.

Does anyone else's phone speaker 'vibrate' terribly when pushed past 75%?

I have no issues holding the phone to my face during a call, but attempting to use my phone as a speaker-phone or listening to music, it sounds like a $5 plastic portable 1970's AM/FM radio - just horrific. I assume my phone is defective, but I'm afraid to return if due to Verizon's ***-clowns that populate their physical stores (I had phone shipped to me to avoid said idiots.)

chendaddy

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
I rarely ever get over 24 hours, and how much the battery drains overnight even after I manually shut down so many processes is annoying. Meh, it's still a strong battery. Although it's so far from what's advertised that I'd say Verizon and Motorola aren't exaggerating as much as they are flat-out lying.

The phone volume, on the other hand, drives me insane. I'm using my old iPhone headphones that worked fine with my iPhone, and I can barely hear my own music at the gym over the crappy LA Fitness music. I tried using the Music Volume app, but it did nothing to help. Anyone else know an app that might help? Or will I just need to suck it up and buy new headphones?

chendaddy

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
I hated the idea of it. Almost went for the LG G3 instead because of it. Went ahead and bought the Turbo. They aren't noticeable. Not a big deal.

Camera and in call volume, however are a disappointment. The ballistic nylon doesn't provide as much grip as expected. Those are my only complaints, I guess. Battery life seems to be good with less than 24 hours under my belt but it won't get 48 hours. Last night I charged it to 90% and used it for 8 hours with 3.5 hours on screen time and was down to about 58%. I keep my brightness down to about 20% and was on Wi-Fi the whole time.

Hit Reply instead of Quote in the previous post. Had to try again. Sorry, OCD.

I rarely ever get over 24 hours, and how much the battery drains overnight even after I manually shut down so many processes is annoying. Meh, it's still a strong battery. Although it's so far from what's advertised that I'd say Verizon and Motorola aren't exaggerating as much as they are flat-out lying.

The phone volume, on the other hand, drives me insane. I'm using my old iPhone headphones that worked fine with my iPhone, and I can barely hear my own music at the gym over the crappy LA Fitness music. I tried using the Music Volume app, but it did nothing to help. Anyone else know an app that might help? Or will I just need to suck it up and buy new headphones?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Hit Reply instead of Quote in the previous post. Had to try again. Sorry, OCD.

Try a pair of headphones that have three rings on the plug end - the Iturd headphones have two rings. See if this makes a difference for you.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I have no issues holding the phone to my face during a call, but attempting to use my phone as a speaker-phone or listening to music, it sounds like a $5 plastic portable 1970's AM/FM radio - just horrific. I assume my phone is defective, but I'm afraid to return if due to Verizon's ***-clowns that populate their physical stores (I had phone shipped to me to avoid said idiots.)

Are you within your return window? Call them and ask for a exchange via the shipping method.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon