Droid Turbo Benchmarks

Zachtheowl

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Mine is worse..ran twice. This is also the phone that dropped from 100% to 40% charge in 11 hours and only 2.5 hrs of sot......

Screenshot_2014-11-01-09-54-48.jpg

delrey1900

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Zach, I wouldn't get concerned with that score. Especially with only 2 examples to go off of besides yours. Plus with only a 516 difference in score, you're not going to see that with day to day activities. As for the battery life, I would show us some usage in your battery settings and/or download GSAM battery app and show the results. That way we can determine why your battery life isn't 'quite' there.

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Zach, I wouldn't get concerned with that score. Especially with only 2 examples to go off of besides yours. Plus with only a 516 difference in score, you're not going to see that with day to day activities. As for the battery life, I would show us some usage in your battery settings and/or download GSAM battery app and show the results. That way we can determine why your battery life isn't 'quite' there.

Yea dude 47k is nothing to balk at

Posted via the Android Central App

Zachtheowl

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Also--battery seems like it is discharging more slowly.

However..whenever I place or receive a call the 4g symbol goes away and is replaced by poorer 1x reception. Not sure if this happened with the original unit..

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Also--battery seems like it is discharging more slowly.

However..whenever I place or receive a call the 4g symbol goes away and is replaced by poorer 1x reception. Not sure if this happened with the original unit..
Great news. PS. That's normal during a call bc this phone only has one radio... Can't do data during a call until VOLTE is available.

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo

Zachtheowl

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Great news. PS. That's normal during a call bc this phone only has one radio... Can't do data during a call until VOLTE is available.

Thanks for that info!

Also, when I was waiting at the Verizon store today I installed the benchmark app on a nearby note 4 and got...47400.

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for that info!

Also, when I was waiting at the Verizon store today I installed the benchmark app on a nearby note 4 and got...47400.

Thanks for sharing the results. There is just no way around Touchwiz bogging down even the most powerful hardware.

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
47,800 for me. Not worth posting. I have a crap load of stuff installed which I'm sure negatively impacts the results. Hey, it ain't like the phone is struggling to keep up; I'm happy.

Zachtheowl

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
OK...new phone great score..but I feel like the right half of the screen is way warmer color Temp wise than the left...it is very noticeable on whites...girlfriend is convinced I am crazy.

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
OK...new phone great score..but I feel like the right half of the screen is way warmer color Temp wise than the left...it is very noticeable on whites...girlfriend is convinced I am crazy.

Are you looking with your owl vision or human vision? Could be the difference :p

PS. My wife and I love owls.

StormnNJ

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Last droid I had was an incredible lol but this thing is amazing compared to what I put up with the past two years on a 4s.

Screenshot_2014-11-02-07-24-53.jpg