So I used another line to upgrade to the turbo to keep unlimited data. Current phone is moto x 2013. The sales rep said when I get the phone to not turn it on and call them when I get it so they can activate on my line instead of the line I used the upgrade on.

Question us could I not just take the sim card from my moto x and put it in the turbo to activate it on my line? If so are there any additional steps or will simply putting the sim card in do the trick?

I really don't want to lose my unlimited data so please advise.
    Thanks

Posted via Android Central App
    11-01-2014 05:48 AM
    I believe Verizon has closed some loopholes concerning this - I read something not too long ago and someone mentioned this. I'd go with what the rep told you - let them do the switch and if something gets dorked up, they can fix it.
    11-01-2014 07:20 AM
    From what I've read, activate it first on the tiered line and make a few calls with it to establish service. Then you can go online and do a device switch as normal, or swap SIMs, since you already have a nano SIM.
    I'd be very worried about the rep not putting it on the upgraded line first and simply activating it on the unlimited line, which could make you lose it.

Talking through tapping
    11-01-2014 09:12 AM