11-03-2015 07:05 PM
679 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    I have the case and hesitant to use it - thanks for clarifying.
    I like it. Even when not using the holster, it fits nice and seems like it would do an adequate job of protecting the device without adding a lot of bulk and providing a 'grippy' surface. I did look today after having the case on most of the day between being at work and working on my truck, and I did notice what some could consider 'marks' where the tabs come in contact with the BN if I really looked and held it at the right angle when I first took the case off. Hours later, I tried but could see no 'marks'. Could have been dust where the openings are.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-30-2014 12:37 AM
    Anyone try the Caliber Case from CaseMate?

Caliber Case for Motorola DROID Turbo | Case-Mate
    12-04-2014 11:04 AM
    Anyone try the Caliber Case from CaseMate?

Caliber Case for Motorola DROID Turbo | Case-Mate
    Because the Turbo wasn't enough of a brick already, they squared it off, lol.
    12-04-2014 11:55 AM
    Because the Turbo wasn't enough of a brick already, they squared it off, lol.
    That's what I was thinking too. It looks like it will add some bulk.
    12-04-2014 12:08 PM
    Who makes this case?

Turbo 64GB Beast
    This case is great. Beat case I have felt on a phone in a long time.

Thin but phone feels safe. Protects the screen. Fits well with glass protector and amazing grip.

No issues with qi charging either.

It appears to be a spigen sold as a generic mass produced my China. I have order from this seller before for my note 3 and they look like spigen say spigen. This one has the same interior design as spigen just doest say it anywhere.

Overall worth the 5 dollars would have paid 15 now that i have it in my hands.

Let me add this I have a note 4 I was using until I got this case back on my turbo now. and loving it.
    12-04-2014 05:31 PM
    Got my first ding last night. On the bezel. Made me mad at myself for being clumsy. Any bezel only cases out there that leave the back exposed?
    Brian see my previous post. I had the same issue. Dropped the phone onto a table. No ding but paint chip on chrome part. The case I posted before covers the bezel and feels great in hand.
    12-04-2014 05:33 PM
    Who makes this case?

Turbo 64GB Beast
    “Please Note that this case does't not fit the Ballistic Nylon version of the Droid Turbo!!!!!

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...item418ac65824
    12-04-2014 05:47 PM
    Stay away from the life proof case unless you need the protection. It makes it hard to reach on screen buttons and it muffles sound.
    I totally agree. I had the lifeproof on for a few days and I thought the phone was broken. No one could hear me.

12-07-2014 05:22 AM
    I have the Droid Ballistic Nylon phone and had some trouble knowing which cases would fit as it is just a bit thicker than the other Driod models. Here is how my search came out which I hope can save others some work.

- Initially I was using the $19 Timpuk2 3way Accessory case I already had. Beautiful inside and out but will only fit a naked Droid Turbo. Really nice case and well thought out belt system.

- My wife has the Droid BN with the Motorola Flip Case. I really liked the case and its fit around the phone. Quality case. If you search the play story for "Motorola flip case" there is a software update that improves the function of the case. However, I needed a different case than my wife.

- I tried two different cases at the Verizon corporate store. The $35 Speck CandyShell fit perfect and felt terrific gripped in my hand. The DualPro Incipio also fit perfect and I bought it for $30. Would have been happy with either.

I also have the very sturdy $15 Nite Ize extra large Sideways clip case which fits the phone & Incipo perfectly for riding around on my belt while working.

I may add a screen protector, although I feel well protected and not too much bigger.
    csetoue likes this.
    12-07-2014 08:31 AM
    For my 64 gig ballistic nylon...... I had the lifeproof case for a few days and returned it for the muffle sound and made it difficult to hit the bottom buttons... Went to the OtterBox Commuter case (fit perfectly)had it for about a month... totally happy with it ....dropped it a few times including into a basin full of water with no problem.. Don't use a screen protector for Gorilla Glass 3 holds up pretty well

12-07-2014 09:43 AM
    Brian see my previous post. I had the same issue. Dropped the phone onto a table. No ding but paint chip on chrome part. The case I posted before covers the bezel and feels great in hand.
    I can't find that reply you are referring to.
    12-07-2014 11:14 AM
    I had originally picked up a Case-Mate "naked" clear case. The fit was awesome and 2 part design very cool. It had one glaring flaw though; the lip on the front of the case doesn't extend high enough to protect the screen when placed face down or dropped. Majorly disappointed as this case showed off the phone well. The hard plastic shell is very slippery though. If you want to get this case, I recommend trying it at Verizon. It has been out of stock for awhile so maybe Case-Mate is addressing the issue.

I took it back and got the black silicone case Verizon sells. It may not be as attractive but it costs $15 less, has a nice grippy feel, and has enough of a lip to set it face down. It works on the ballistic nylon very well.
    KPMcClave likes this.
    12-07-2014 11:28 AM
    http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...ebbe391a7b.jpg

Picked this up on eBay for $5 I'll report back when I get it
    12-07-2014 11:29 AM
    I also tried the Lifeproof case, same issues as everyone else. It muffles the sound for me and callers on the other end, and gets in the way of the capacitative buttons.I'll add that the volume and power buttons were rather difficult to press, and (EDIT) you can feel the case vibrate a decent amount in your hand when playing music/videos.
    12-07-2014 12:22 PM
    .... the black silicone case Verizon sells. It may not be as attractive but it costs $15 less, has a nice grippy feel, and has enough of a lip to set it face down. It works on the ballistic nylon very well.
    As a basic case with decent grip and protection feel to it, this is one of the better ones out there.

KPMcClave likes this.
    12-07-2014 05:43 PM
    Ok, I'm winging it. Gonna purchase a "used"/new (Blackberry holster that was mentioned earlier as "fits like a glove) one on Amazon. It's bout 1/2 the cost of a new one. If it works, great. If not, well I'm not out an arm & leg. I'll get back. Cheers
    12-07-2014 09:05 PM
    I bought the 32GB Blue BN from Best Buy today and can't wait to really get into my Turbo. I just picked up this PureGear case on eBay. There was also a clear one for about $21, but I think the black lip looks better. It seems to be a rubber bumper with a clear back to show off the blue nylon. I just hope it isn't too slippery, because the raw feel of the stock backing is pure awesomeness.
    BERIC5 likes this.
    12-08-2014 11:33 PM
    The CaseMate Naked Tough is great. I debated a case for a while, I liked this one because you still see the ballistic nylon but it adds a nice metallic look to the front of the phone and protects the back. I was worried the nylon might attract dust or get sand or other granules stuck in it, and the case adds little to no additional girth or width.

The VZW store shows it out right now, but I highly recommend this case if you get one.

12-09-2014 05:31 AM
    As a basic case with decent grip and protection feel to it this one of the better ones out there.
    I agree re: the black Verizon glossy silicone case. I'd rather it had a matte finish than the glossy, but with use it seems the fingerprints factor has lessened considerably. I guess you just have to wear off the new skin film or something.

More importantly, for those of us with the 64GB BN, it is a case that actually fits our model. Options are much more limited for us at the moment.
    12-09-2014 06:44 AM
    By the way, has anyone compared the two storage sizes of the ballistic nylon version? I am guessing they are both the same size (larger than the metalized glass versions). Just curious for comfirmation's sake, as it helps interpret reviews given the small number of case options for the BN.
    12-09-2014 06:50 AM
    I didn't know BN came in anything other than 64G, interesting.

The "Case Logic Naked Tough" is the best one I've seen for the BN64 version. I tried the flip case but it hides too much of the phone for my liking ...

12-09-2014 10:56 AM
    i just got the metallic red and i love it. originally i was going to get the naked tough case-mate but i wasn't crazy about those silver buttons. kinda dinky. so i settled on the frosted clear tudia case even though that tudia font is cheesy lol. and i picked up a simple two zip leather wallet to keep it extra safe.
    12-09-2014 12:00 PM
    I bought the 32GB Blue BN from Best Buy today and can't wait to really get into my Turbo. I just picked up this PureGear case on eBay. There was also a clear one for about $21, but I think the black lip looks better. It seems to be a rubber bumper with a clear back to show off the blue nylon. I just hope it isn't too slippery, because the raw feel of the stock backing is pure awesomeness.
    this one looks nice, let us know how it is and how it fits the BN
    12-09-2014 02:49 PM
    this one looks nice, let us know how it is and how it fits the BN
    Yep, I'm interested in hearing how you like it as well.
    12-09-2014 02:59 PM
    I'm waiting for the Diztronic case to come out later this month for the Ballistic Nylon model. I prefer thin cases and the Tech21 while nice is more protection than I need.
    KPMcClave likes this.
    12-10-2014 05:39 AM
679 ... 910111213 ...