11-03-2015 07:05 PM
679 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    i think i am going to order the Aero Armor case, i would realy like something clearish to show the back, and do not like the casemate, i have been looking for the Tech21 everywhere with no luck, i also like the Puregear Clear/Black case thats on ebay, but was told it will not fit even tho it appears to be on a BN version in the pic, sorry i cant link it yet
    12-14-2014 08:16 PM
    i think i am going to order the Aero Armor case, i would realy like something clearish to show the back, and do not like the casemate, i have been looking for the Tech21 everywhere with no luck, i also like the Puregear Clear/Black case thats on ebay, but was told it will not fit even tho it appears to be on a BN version in the pic, sorry i cant link it yet
    The Tech21 isn't great with Ballistic Nylon. It fits but due to the extra size the top right tends to pop off in the pocket.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo
    12-14-2014 08:29 PM
    I bought the incipio case. It is big and trends to slip out of my hand. I'm very anxious for the seidio surface case. I had one on my DNA and it feels great.

Sent from my Droid Turbo using Tapatalk
    12-14-2014 08:50 PM
    How is the Incipio Dual Pro big? You must have small hands...I have a red/black Dual Pro for my Turbo..it is fits great and to me, for a dual layer case, it is quite thin. It protects very well. I dropped the Turbo in my garage, while the Dual Pro was on...the Turbo was fine and the case had no scuffs or scratches.
    hannsoft likes this.
    12-14-2014 08:59 PM
    I bought the incipio case. It is big and trends to slip out of my hand. I'm very anxious for the seidio surface case. I had one on my DNA and it feels great.

I'm a HUGE Seidio fan, but if you don't mind something bigger than the Seidio Surface check out the Speck Candyshell at the corporate VZ stores. It's a bit bigger but has a great feel in the hands and a very solid/protection feel. - I have very small hands and this has been the most comfortable grip for me. - and fits in the should fit in the Dilex Holster
    12-14-2014 09:09 PM
    I just received the Cruzerlite circuit style from Amazon. It fits the ballistic nylon Turbo just fine - I was surprised. If you like the looks, go get one.
    KPMcClave and HappyFunBall24 like this.
    12-15-2014 05:58 AM
    How is the Incipio Dual Pro big? You must have small hands...I have a red/black Dual Pro for my Turbo..it is fits great and to me, for a dual layer case, it is quite thin. It protects very well. I dropped the Turbo in my garage, while the Dual Pro was on...the Turbo was fine and the case had no scuffs or scratches.
    Don't take things personally. It is my opinion. I'm sure the incipio case will provide really good protection. I still have it on my phone, but it does tend to be slippery. The seidio surface case has a unique feel that is easier to hold in my opinion.

12-15-2014 06:38 AM
    I never take things personally. I just get tired of people talking negative without anything to back it up. Giving everyone the impression that the Dual Pro is big. Just comment about how YOU think it is big and let people make their own decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-15-2014 08:19 AM
    Seidio rep on the phone today estimated about 3-4 weeks from now for their Droid Turbo cases, but said that it's not set in stone - I'll add an edit to my original post. He also said he was unsure if it (EDIT: I meant 'they': both the Surface and Dilex Pro) would fit the BN version as he didn't know about the two versions. He said they'll see if they can test it before it hits the market - I *strongly encouraged* for them to do so. So take it for what it's worth.
    12-15-2014 12:21 PM
    i ended up getting the speck case today, tried it out in the store, fits great and i didnt realize that the lines on the case werent just an ugly design and were rubberized for more grip, love the case so far
    KPMcClave likes this.
    12-15-2014 12:26 PM
    Seidio rep on the phone today estimated about 3-4 weeks from now for their Droid Turbo cases, but said that it's not set in stone - I'll add an edit to my original post. He also said he was unsure if it (EDIT: I meant 'they': both the Surface and Dilex Pro) would fit the BN version as he didn't know about the two versions. He said they'll see if they can test it before it hits the market - I *strongly encouraged* for them to do so. So take it for what it's worth.
    I'm looking forward to these coming out. I had a Surface case on my RMHD and loved it. I really hope they fit the BN Turbo.
    12-15-2014 01:11 PM
    The seidio surface case has a unique feel that is easier to hold in my opinion.

Yes. It's hard to explain, but the Seidio Surface has a very different feel, It's smooth, lint free, but has a sure hold feel that's better than the TPU cases. It's kind of like how the back of the Black MGF Turbo feels where it's smooth yet textile in your hands, but with even better in hand secure feeling. Also very minimalistic. And consider the holster. It's also hard to explain how easy it is to access and re-holster if you go to your phone frequently.
    donsmith1964 likes this.
    12-15-2014 01:37 PM
    zagato27:

You mention your Droid Turbo fits face-in within the leather holster for the Blackberry Z30. Are you talking about a Kevlar or Ballistic Nylon version of the phone? If you have a Kevlar then the BN version would be even tighter... Do you think the BN would fit, too...?
    12-15-2014 03:53 PM
    i ended up getting the speck case today, tried it out in the store, fits great and i didnt realize that the lines on the case werent just an ugly design and were rubberized for more grip, love the case so far
    I had that one for my Maxx and under the circumstances it was a nice case for my tastes (the circuumstances being that there weren't a lot of options for the Maxx either). While it isn't bulky by any means, I still prefer the slimmer silicone skin type covers as my every day "case." Then I usually have a more rugged case for the gym or stuff like that. Then others because I'm a dork like that.

Anyway, yes, the Speck is a nice hybrid type case, and for that type very slim. I'd recommend it to anyone.
    12-15-2014 04:10 PM
    You've got the ballistic nylon, correct? Please post back about the dimpled inner surface of the back of the inside of the case and whether or not that messes with or otherwise affects the Turbo's nylon backing.
    I see no reason to not buy this case. The complaint regarding the bumps is nothing to be concerned about. It looks like the nylon gets pressed flatter where the bumps press on it and being flat they are slightly more reflective. If it wasn't for that you wouldn't see them at all. I had the case off temporarily while I put on a screen protector and while I was pushing around on the screen getting the protector on, the nylon getting pressed against my desk got rid of any sign the case had been on.
    hannsoft likes this.
    12-15-2014 04:42 PM
    If you want a great holster that will fit the Speck Candyshell Grip case get the Seidio Dilex for the LG G3. It a near perfect fit. Actually it's just a smidge larger so I put a piece of tape in the bottom to take up an extra millimeter of space.

EDIT: Duh, when the Dilex holster comes out for the Turbo I expect that should fit the Speck case, but I know the G3 one does
    12-15-2014 06:47 PM
    zagato27:

You mention your Droid Turbo fits face-in within the leather holster for the Blackberry Z30. Are you talking about a Kevlar or Ballistic Nylon version of the phone? If you have a Kevlar then the BN version would be even tighter... Do you think the BN would fit, too...?
    I can say the BN version will fit face in (do not put in into the holster face out otherwise you'll swear it will never come out) Z30 holster. But the caveat is the DT has to be nekkid when used with the holster.
    swelljibes likes this.
    12-15-2014 07:43 PM
    My Tudia Slim case for the BN shipped today.

12-15-2014 07:45 PM
    zagato27:

I have the Kevlar back and it just glides in. As to the BN version, no idea. I'm waiting on a 2mm glass face and I hope that it will still fit. Not supposed to arrive until Jan but I'll post if it works. If the glass makes it too thick guess I'll just go nekked. I'm really liking this BB z30 case. It really protects the Turbo. Love the magnetic flap and the the way you can position the holster from vertical to horizontal to anything imbetween with the ratcheting clip.
    swelljibes likes this.
    12-15-2014 07:55 PM

Good news! It looks good except that I'm concerned that the lip around the front is too shallow to offer any buffer for the screen in case the phone is put down screen-first. Hope it works out well for you.
    12-15-2014 07:56 PM
    Good news! It looks good except that I'm concerned that the lip around the front is too shallow to offer any buffer for the screen in case the phone is put down screen-first. Hope it works out well for you.
    I am planning to use Diztronic but its not available yet. If Tudia ends up being good, which it was last time I used one on a Note 3, I may pass on the Diztronic.

12-15-2014 08:16 PM
    I emailed the sellers of the Aero Armor case and I ended up receiving a response: It does NOT fit the BN Turbo
    cactusleon and KPMcClave like this.
    12-16-2014 07:18 AM
    good to know, i asked the same question, never got an answer, but if they know it doesnt fit, why would they use a BN in the picture, makes no sense to me, or even state it?
    12-16-2014 07:21 AM
    my Aero in white came in yesterday, it fits the BN fine, no problem pressing the bottoms... the case itself is not the greatest case in the word, the silicon part is very "smushy" hence aiding the BN in fitting rather easily IMO.

I'll post some pics tonight when I get home

Mike
    12-16-2014 09:20 AM

Mine did as well.
    12-16-2014 12:01 PM
679 ... 1213141516 ...