11-03-2015 07:05 PM
679 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    I emailed the sellers of the Aero Armor case and I ended up receiving a response: It does NOT fit the BN Turbo
    good to know, i asked the same question, never got an answer, but if they know it doesnt fit, why would they use a BN in the picture, makes no sense to me, or even state it?
    my Aero in white came in yesterday, it fits the BN fine, no problem pressing the bottoms... the case itself is not the greatest case in the word, the silicon part is very "smushy" hence aiding the BN in fitting rather easily IMO.
    I also emailed them and haven't received a response yet. So interesting, I've certainly experienced the reverse, where a company says that it fits the BN but actually doesn't - haven't seen one say no, then it fits, ha.

That's great news, it looks like a nice case. So, you don't feel that the fit is extra tight and adding undue pressure to the back, or anywhere else for that matter?
    12-16-2014 12:21 PM
    my Aero in white came in yesterday, it fits the BN fine, no problem pressing the bottoms... the case itself is not the greatest case in the word, the silicon part is very "smushy" hence aiding the BN in fitting rather easily IMO.

I'll post some pics tonight when I get home

Mike
    Interested to see them.
    12-16-2014 12:21 PM
    I bought the 32GB Blue BN from Best Buy today and can't wait to really get into my Turbo. I just picked up this PureGear case on eBay. There was also a clear one for about $21, but I think the black lip looks better. It seems to be a rubber bumper with a clear back to show off the blue nylon. I just hope it isn't too slippery, because the raw feel of the stock backing is pure awesomeness.
    this one looks nice, let us know how it is and how it fits the BN
    Yep, I'm interested in hearing how you like it as well.
    Sorry I took so long. Just got back from vacation and the Puregear case was in the mailbox. It fits the BN like a glove. It's a hard plastic that's totally clear on the back with a black border all around. Nice rubber buttons that are almost too sensitive. To help avoid scratches on the back, it has three tiny nubs to keep it from directly laying on a flat surface. After a day of use, though, I still see some minor blemishes on the back. Here's a couple of pics.

Sent via Turbo!
    Attached Thumbnails DROID TURBO: Cases-uploadfromtaptalk1418790610183.jpg   DROID TURBO: Cases-uploadfromtaptalk1418790623485.jpg   DROID TURBO: Cases-uploadfromtaptalk1418790633162.jpg  
    12-16-2014 10:30 PM
    ^^ Nice work, thanks for the update! How much of a lip is there in the front? Is there much clearance if you lay it down screen-first? (EDIT) Geez, I just now noticed the cut-out area in that one upper corner - is there a microphone there that I didn't know about, or...? (EDIT 2, per next post) Nix that, my eyes deceive me - thanks for clarifying mahers!
    12-16-2014 10:47 PM
    @HappyFunBall24 There is a lip. It was hard to capture in a pic. It's minor enough to not get in the way while using the phone, but prominent enough to prevent the screen from touching a flat surface when face down. And that's not a cutout. It's a black bar with the company's logo.

Sent via Turbo!
    12-17-2014 12:12 AM
    Tech21 on 64GB Ballistic Nylon. I love it. Collects prints but its very grippy. Gives the phone a great feel but the smokey back and orange edges look great.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo
    Tech 21 is one of the best cases out there!!! I had one on my Nexus 5 and use to amaze everyone when I would do live drop tests to show off the case.
    12-17-2014 05:29 AM
    Tech 21 is one of the best cases out there!!! I had one on my Nexus 5 and use to amaze everyone when I would do live drop tests to show off the case.
    Unfortunately, it doesn't fit the BN properly. It pops off on the right top edge in my pocket.
    12-17-2014 06:05 AM
    Unfortunately, it doesn't fit the BN properly. It pops off on the right top edge in my pocket.
    I have had the Tech 21 since I got my phone and have not had one time where the right edge pops off while in my pocket. And its a BN phone.
    12-17-2014 08:13 AM
    I have had the Tech 21 since I got my phone and have not had one time where the right edge pops off while in my pocket. And its a BN phone.
    Is your a 32GB or 64? Just curious if there's a different.
    rxgadget likes this.
    12-17-2014 08:31 AM
    Is your a 32GB or 64? Just curious if there's a different.
    I have the 64GB
    rxgadget likes this.
    12-17-2014 08:34 AM
    I have the black MGF and like the feeling of it. Problem is I find myself sitting it screen down a lot. Has anyone came out with one that's just a bumper? If not, I'll probably pick up one of the cheap tpu ones.
    Bamzilla likes this.
    12-17-2014 02:12 PM
    I got my Tudia for BN today. Fits great with my iVoler Tempered Glass. Feels great too.
    12-17-2014 02:59 PM
    I got my Tudia for BN today. Fits great with my iVoler Tempered Glass. Feels great too.
    We need pics, please!
    12-17-2014 03:53 PM
    Yeah, pics!
    12-17-2014 05:13 PM
    Yeah, pics!
    We need pics, please!
    I wish I could but I only have my phone as a camera. The case is well designed though and covers the whole trim.
    12-18-2014 01:42 AM
    Ordered my Turbo BN yesterday. Should be here tomorrow!

I just ordered the Tudia BN case. If anyone is looking for this case buy it off eBay. It's $9.90 on eBay with free shipping versus $7.99 + $4.45 shipping ($12.44) on Amazon. Same company selling it on both.

Now I just need to find a screen protector. Sucks Spigen doesn't make one.
    12-18-2014 08:16 AM
    The Seidio website now has the Surface case and Holster listed as available and shipping now.
    I emailed them to see if it would fit the BN Turbo but no response yet.

SEIDIO | Motorola Droid Turbo Accessories
    HappyFunBall24, ibcop and rxgadget like this.
    12-18-2014 08:19 AM
    Ordered my Turbo BN yesterday. Should be here tomorrow!

I just ordered the Tudia BN case. If anyone is looking for this case buy it off eBay. It's $9.90 on eBay with free shipping versus $7.99 + $4.45 shipping ($12.44) on Amazon. Same company selling it on both.

Now I just need to find a screen protector. Sucks Spigen doesn't make one.
    I ordered the tempered glass screen protector from xtremeguard for like $6. It hasn't arrived yet, but I've heard good things about it.

Sent via Turbo!
    12-18-2014 08:24 AM
    The Seidio website now has the Surface case and Holster listed as available and shipping now.
    I emailed them to see if it would fit the BN Turbo but no response yet.

SEIDIO | Motorola Droid Turbo Accessories
    Thanks for the heads-up! Yup, certainly much faster than what they told me about availability being 'sometime' in Jan. I've also asked about BN fit and haven't heard anything either.
    12-18-2014 09:20 AM
    I ordered the tempered glass screen protector from xtremeguard for like $6. It hasn't arrived yet, but I've heard good things about it.

Sent via Turbo!
    Yea, I decided to go with Mr. Shield screen protector on Amazon. It's has 4.6/5 stars. Though it's only 23 reviews. It's $6 for a 3 pack.
    12-18-2014 10:13 AM
    Thanks for the heads-up! Yup, certainly much faster than what they told me about availability being 'sometime' in Jan. I've also asked about BN fit and haven't heard anything either.
    So I just had a chat on Seidio's website to ask about the BN fit with the Surface. They are testing it. Should be an update by early next week.... I guess it takes a few days to try and slide a phone into it to see if it fits?

Hello, thank you for visiting Seidio Online! How can I help you?
    me: Does the surface case for the Droid Turbo fit the ballistic nylon version?
    Just a moment...
    Austin: The product team is testing it with that particular model at this time.
    me: any idea when the testing will be done? I can wait...
    Austin: They should have an update early next week.
    me: ok. thanks.
    rxgadget likes this.
    12-18-2014 11:06 AM
    Hate to say this but I don't think it'll work. The surface case is a pretty slim fit already.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-18-2014 12:06 PM
    Hey to say this but I don't think it'll work. The surface case is a pretty slim fit already.

I don't think it will fit either. I had the surface case on my RMHD and it was a slim fitting case.
    12-18-2014 12:30 PM
    Thanks everyone for the continual updates and feedback on the Seidio cases. What a helpful bunch... I love it when a plan comes together!
    12-18-2014 01:02 PM
    Hate to say this but I don't think it'll work. The surface case is a pretty slim fit already.

I agree. I had the Surface case on my HTC DNA. Loved the case, been waiting for Seidio to release the case for the Turbo. Oh well, looks like Diztronic it is... Once it comes out for the Turbo.

12-19-2014 12:56 PM
679 ... 1314151617 ...