11-03-2015 08:05 PM
679 ... 1516171819 ...
tools
    The Case Mate is pretty nice but for me I wish the camera/flash cutouts were to exact sizing like Tudia did with their TPU case.
    The Tudia case fits really well, they have two version, one for BN and one the regular turbo. I have 3 cases, clear, blue, and black for my BN Turbo. I like the black one the most, look real nice. The clear/colored one fits well too, there's a slight problem with the flash when taking picture, since the colored case are clear, the flash will reflect the color on to the image, so if you case is blue there will be a blue haze in your picture.
    12-22-2014 10:24 AM
    The Tudia case fits really well, they have two version, one for BN and one the regular turbo. I have 3 cases, clear, blue, and black for my BN Turbo. I like the black one the most, look real nice. The clear/colored one fits well too, there's a slight problem with the flash when taking picture, since the colored case are clear, the flash will reflect the color on to the image, so if you case is blue there will be a blue haze in your picture.
    That's a feature. It Instagram filters your pics for quicker sharing.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-22-2014 10:37 AM
    I know the BN version is supposed to be different enough to cause differences in the way cases fit, but why are you all so excited about the Tudia case? Personally, I LOVE the way the BN looks (and feels), so why cover that up with a case? The Puregear one covers the back, but at least I can see it. Why get the BN version at all, unless you wanted the extra storage, I suppose. Not hating, just curious

Sent via Turbo!
    I got the bn since that's how the 64gb comes. I love the look and feel, but to be honest the edges of the phone are hard on my hand after a while. I tend to curl my little finger to support the bottom of the phone and it can dig in. That is the only reason I'm looking for a case. My Seidio surface has shipped (I'm hoping it fits).

Sent from my Droid Turbo using Tapatalk
    12-22-2014 12:17 PM
    For those with the Speck cases, does it fit the BN ok, or is it "off" like some of the others discussed here (I think the tech21 has an issue?)

Sent via Turbo!
    12-22-2014 12:26 PM
    Speck fits perfectly
    mahers likes this.
    12-22-2014 12:27 PM
    For those with the Speck cases, does it fit the BN ok, or is it "off" like some of the others discussed here (I think the tech21 has an issue?)

Sent via Turbo!
    Fits like a glove. The visual is a little outside my typical style :-), but this is going to likely become my go-to case

mahers likes this.
    12-22-2014 12:47 PM
    Added the Speck "Candyshell" (I think it was called) to my growing little case collection today. FANTASTIC case. Very solid grip. For my hands that are dried out, this thing has amazing grip. It gives the feeling the phone will NEVER fall out of my hands. It look like such a cheap and junky case in the box, but what a great feel.

I had (still have) one of those for my prior Droid Maxx. My own personal preference quibbles aside, definitely a nice case.
    12-22-2014 01:15 PM
    I picked up the Life Proof today and just waiting on the phone to arrive. If it is bad as everyone says I will return, but they did not have a Tech21 in stock so this was my second choice.
    12-22-2014 01:17 PM
    You can look at the Lifeproof and know it's not going to work the best with the Turbo's speaker. But.. Some people need that extra protection and waterproof-ness. With the Turbo having the internel nano coating, the Turbo should survive an unexpected rain when I am outside, whether it be when I am out golfing or at kids soccer and football games.

I went with red Incipio Dual PRO to match my Red Turbo for heavy protection when I am out running and doing work outside. The nano coating will help with the water protection... cause I don't plan on jumping in the pool with my new phone. :-)
    12-22-2014 01:41 PM
    picked up the Life Proof today and just waiting on the phone to arrive. If it is bad as everyone says I will return, but they did not have a Tech21 in stock so this was my second choice.
    I like the look and feel of the Life Proof. I wanted a case that would offer good Drop protection and hold up well when working outside or while out hunting. I didn't like the looks of the Otterbox. That being said the sound quality on the Life Proof was really bad. But for my needs I didn't care about being able to jump in a pool with my phone, So my solution was to rip off the plastic screen protector and use it that way.
    So I have the Life Proof with the iVoler Glass protector.The ports are all covered, I have the drop protection and I can hear when I make a call.
    For every day use I use the Tech21. That is a nice case! Hope you can find one!
    I have a Seidio Surface on order too. You can never have to many cases!
    KPMcClave likes this.
    12-22-2014 02:12 PM
    I ordered the Verizon flip case in black leather with grey suede. I don't really want or need a flip case, but I am a sucker for leather. LOL

So, I guess this will be my tougher case this time around (I'm not in construction or some other profession where I need super protection), I'll use the Verizon black silicone occassionaly. Hoping Diztronic has a red version for the BN and I should be set.
    12-22-2014 02:25 PM
    I ordered the Verizon flip case in black leather with grey sude. I don't really want or need a flip case, but I am a sucker for leather. LOL

So, I guess this will be my tougher case this time around (I'm not in construction or some other profession where I need super protection), I'll use the Verizon black silicone occassionaly. Hoping Diztronic has a red version for the BN and I should be set.
    You'll see Red since the MG has red.
    KPMcClave likes this.
    12-22-2014 03:42 PM
    I ordered the Verizon flip case in black leather with grey sude. I don't really want or need a flip case, but I am a sucker for leather. LOL

Let me know what you think of it once you've tried it out.
    12-22-2014 05:44 PM
    I am sporting the black Tudia until the Diztronic releases.
    12-22-2014 05:46 PM
    Let me know what you think of it once you've tried it out.
    Will do!
    12-22-2014 06:54 PM
    From Seidio :

Thank you for contacting Seidioonline.com. We appreciate your interest in our products. We have not finalized plans to make products for the Ballistic Nylon version of the Droid Turbo yet. Your request has been forwarded to our product development team. If you would like to stay informed on future product releases for this device, we suggest periodically checking our online store, or you may sign up for email notifications here:http://www.seidioonline.com/Articles.asp?ID=303.

If you have any questions or concerns, fell free to contact us at*832-204-1118.

Thank you,

Seidio Customer Service

Sent using my Verizon Turbo charged 64GB Ballistic Nylon phone unfortunately with a case on back
    12-23-2014 01:32 AM
    Just got the Tech 21 and it fits like a glove. No issues like others have had. It's actually quite a nice case and doesn't bulk the phone out. I'd say it's similar thickness to the Case Mate Naked Tough case, and maybe a bit wider on the sides due to the orange gel. Also got my hands on the red Incipio Dual Pro and while it's nice as well, it's a bit slick and with the dual layers and thick lip, it feels a tad thicker than I'd like. Working for vzw has its benefits ;-)

KPMcClave likes this.
    12-23-2014 02:20 AM
    You can look at the Lifeproof and know it's not going to work the best with the Turbo's speaker. But.. Some people need that extra protection and waterproof-ness. With the Turbo having the internel nano coating, the Turbo should survive an unexpected rain when I am outside, whether it be when I am out golfing or at kids soccer and football games.

I went with red Incipio Dual PRO to match my Red Turbo for heavy protection when I am out running and doing work outside. The nano coating will help with the water protection... cause I don't plan on jumping in the pool with my new phone. :-)
    What convinced me to try the LifeProof was my friend who had it on their iPhone 6 and the earpiece volume is fine on it. I made a call yesterday with it on the Moto Maxx and it was muffled will try some more today to see if I can get it to improve.
    12-23-2014 06:43 AM
    From Seidio :

Thank you for contacting Seidioonline.com. We appreciate your interest in our products. We have not finalized plans to make products for the Ballistic Nylon version of the Droid Turbo yet. Your request has been forwarded to our product development team. If you would like to stay informed on future product releases for this device, we suggest periodically checking our online store, or you may sign up for email notifications here:SEIDIO | Sign-Ups & Requests.

If you have any questions or concerns, fell free to contact us at*832-204-1118.

Thank you,

Seidio Customer Service

Sent using my Verizon Turbo charged 64GB Ballistic Nylon phone unfortunately with a case on back
    There is a guy in this thread that has a Seidio Surface inbound to him. I guess we will know soon enough about the fit but I don't hold out much hope.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/mot...o-surface.html
    12-23-2014 07:55 AM
    There is a guy in this thread that has a Seidio Surface inbound to him. I guess we will know soon enough about the fit but I don't hold out much hope.

I should get it today. But I have to go to work so we will know tonight.

12-23-2014 08:18 AM
    I usually stick to Amazon for cases, since they're dirt cheap and actually fit the phone pretty well. I was able to get a really nice TPU jelly case for around $9, but my eye was really on the set of silicone cases for $10. I may go back and order those, as the TPU was an impulse buy since I needed something quickly for my phone

12-23-2014 09:15 AM
    Don't forget the Seidio discount code DEC20 from the email I got. 20% off plus free shipping through 12/27

http://app.streamsend.com/private/Qc...rowse/22906883

KPMcClave likes this.
    12-23-2014 10:24 AM
    I should get it today. But I have to go to work so we will know tonight.

I'm sad to say that the Surface case does not fit the BN Turbo.
    I tried mine on the phone last night. It slides on but it is very very tight. The bottom part of the case seems to slide on with no problems its the top that has the issues.
    The top doesn't slide down far enough to engage the clip with the lower part. So there is a slight gap between the two. I tried a few times and once I got them to snap together. But it was very tight on the phone. When I pulled it off you could see marks down the side digging into the BN from the top part of the case.
    It does seem like it will fit the regular Turbo's fine. It has a really nice feel and I love the belt clip. But I think its going to be sent back. If I could get the top and bottom to snap together I would keep it. The gap is not noticed when they do snap.
    12-23-2014 10:32 AM
    I'd be perfectly happy with the Spring Clip Holster for the naked Turbo, since I'm carrying mine in a leather belt holster now anyway. I wonder what the chances are that it would fit the BN (even though it's obvious their current efforts are geared specifically to the metal glass versions)? Very tempted to order. I need to check their return policy first I reckon.
    12-23-2014 10:55 AM
    I'm sad to say that the Surface case does not fit the BN Turbo.
    I tried mine on the phone last night. It slides on but it is very very tight. The bottom part of the case seems to slide on with no problems its the top that has the issues.
    The top doesn't slide down far enough to engage the clip with the lower part. So there is a slight gap between the two. I tried a few times and once I got them to snap together. But it was very tight on the phone. When I pulled it off you could see marks down the side digging into the BN from the top part of the case.
    It does seem like it will fit the regular Turbo's fine. It has a really nice feel and I love the belt clip. But I think its going to be sent back. If I could get the top and bottom to snap together I would keep it. The gap is not noticed when they do snap.
    That is depressing. I will see how mine fits when I get home. If it doesn't fit which it sounds like it won't, my turbo will stay naked. I tried the incipio but it felt to thick to me.

12-23-2014 11:12 AM
679 ... 1516171819 ...