11-03-2015 08:05 PM
679 ... 2122232425 ...
tools
    I went otter box defender and put glass screen protector on my Droid turbo ballistic nylon version
    02-07-2015 03:28 PM
    I went otter box defender and put glass screen protector on my Droid turbo ballistic nylon version
    I was using the Defender, until the Tech21 became available from Verizon. Like you, I removed the factory Otterbox Defender screen protector. That's a great combination! Wise choice!
    02-07-2015 08:00 PM
    I had the green speck case shipped with my phone. I wouldn't mind similar protection from a slim case but it does the job. I have the bn if anybody is wondering whether the speck fits...no issues at all.

It's a brighter green. Put my watch against it for contrast.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails DROID TURBO: Cases-img_20150125_224454-nopm-.jpg  
    02-08-2015 04:17 AM
    I was using the Defender, until the Tech21 became available from Verizon. Like you, I removed the factory Otterbox Defender screen protector. That's a great combination! Wise choice!
    Another good combination seidio convert combo like 3cases in one ....and belt clip way better than one comes with defender
    02-08-2015 06:47 AM
    Another good combination seidio convert combo like 3cases in one ....and belt clip way better than one comes with defender
    The Seidio Belt Clip is awesome with a side of awesome sauce. Both versions (for cased and caseless).
    cbironman24 likes this.
    02-08-2015 10:10 AM
    Seidio doesn't offer the convert for the Turbo.
    Only the Surface and Dilex Pro. I have both and they are great cases.
    02-08-2015 11:23 AM
    If anyone with the Tech21 case is looking for a good holster, the Seidio Dilex Pro holster for the Turbo fits it great. DROID TURBO: Cases-uploadfromtaptalk1424033759178.jpgDROID TURBO: Cases-uploadfromtaptalk1424033770313.jpg
    02-15-2015 03:56 PM
    #cbironman24 I have the Tech21 case too. Is the Seidio holster specifically for the Turbo or the LG G3? Does the holster also work with that Speck Grip case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-15-2015 04:05 PM
    #cbironman24 I have the Tech21 case too. Is the Seidio holster specifically for the Turbo or the LG G3? Does the holster also work with that Speck Grip case?

The holster that I have in the above picture is the one they sell specifically for the Turbo's Dilex Pro case. I bought it as a combo. The Dilex Pro case and the holster together. I had the Tech21 since I bought the phone and today figured I would try it with the holster. I don't have the Speck Grip case so I can't verify if that will fit this holster. I do think I saw somewhere (maybe in this thread) that the speck case did fit with the LG G3 holster that Seidio has.
    02-15-2015 04:12 PM
    Oh. My bad. When I opened up your picture, it showed me the green Speck case for the Turbo, I thought that was yours.

02-15-2015 04:17 PM
    thinnest case available is by J&D.

there is no comparison.
    02-15-2015 09:19 PM
    thinnest case available is by J&D.

there is no comparison.
    Until J&D makes one for the BN versions, it would be a nice idea if you appended your recommendations for this case with that caveat. I'm not trying to diminish your enthusiasm for the product, but it will save folks from seeking out the case only to learn it doesn't fit the BN which is pretty popular around these parts. Posting a link to the product for those with the Kevlar versions would be a nice public service too. It does look like a nice case, and one I would ordinarily consider -- if I didn't have a BN.
    02-16-2015 07:01 AM
    I bought the Tech 21 smoky case. It provides good grip on the phone. I like the orange stripe on the edge. The case doesn't add too much to the size of the phone.
    02-16-2015 08:09 AM
    Does anyone have experience with this case, specifically on the BL version?

For Motorola Droid Turbo XT1254 Hybrid Rubber Hard Y Stand Case Cover Black | eBay
    02-17-2015 02:06 PM
    Does anyone have experience with this case, specifically on the BL version?

For Motorola Droid Turbo XT1254 Hybrid Rubber Hard Y Stand Case Cover Black | eBay
    The seller says it will properly fit the BL version. I might give it a try.

02-18-2015 11:36 AM
    I bought the glass screen protector from Verizon and have had no issues with it. It is smudge proof.
    02-21-2015 09:36 PM
    I bought the glass screen protector from Verizon and have had no issues with it. It is smudge proof.
    Flexible or Tempered? The flexible is terrible and most here agree.
    02-25-2015 03:59 PM
    What's the opinion on the Tempered from the Verizon Store?

Quick Edit: I bought a Tech21 from my local VZN store for my brand new Droid Turbo. Loving it so far. The orange stripe looks really nice. Only disappointed the smoky back doesn't let more of the blue BN through (Got mine from Best Buy)

I also haven't had any issue with the corners popping off in my pocket.
    02-26-2015 10:22 AM
    The Tech21 is a great choice! The 3DO material that Tech21 lines all their cases with offers truly great protection. I dropped my Turbo twice on concrete and the phone just bounces with no damage. I use Tech21 on my iPhone 6Plus as well.

I have a red Turbo, wish the clear back Tech21 case was available for Turbo, so the red can be visible. But...the smoke color makes the red look dark burgundy...looks sharp, just not the Red.

02-26-2015 11:00 AM
    I was a little concerned with it at first after hearing about the case popping off. But the guy at the Verizon store was using the same case as his daily driver, with the BN back and said it was the first time he'd heard of the issue and never had a problem, so I decided to give it a go.

Also, having a 25% discount didn't hurt

If the Verizon tempered glass is decent/good enough, I might give it a try. I've been a little hesitant though because I've seen most don't go edge-to-edge and I'm worried about edge lift.
    02-26-2015 11:29 AM
    I was a little concerned with it at first after hearing about the case popping off. But the guy at the Verizon store was using the same case as his daily driver, with the BN back and said it was the first time he'd heard of the issue and never had a problem, so I decided to give it a go.

Also, having a 25% discount didn't hurt

If the Verizon tempered glass is decent/good enough, I might give it a try. I've been a little hesitant though because I've seen most don't go edge-to-edge and I'm worried about edge lift.
    I have a Tech21 sitting here and it pops off with my Ballistic Nylon on the upper right corner while in my pocket. Not sure why, but it did. With that said, I do have the Verizon Tempered Glass screen protector (not Flexible) and it fits great. Its cut shorter so you won't have any lifting and the Tech21 case doesn't even come close to touching it. A Diztronic TPU actually comes closer to touching it.

If the Verizon protector was any larger it would probably suffer from the edge lifting others do.
    02-26-2015 05:43 PM
    Dang brotha man....you must wear some tight *** jeans....to have the case come off...the tech21 has a lip around the edge of the phone frame and the case fits over the chin of the turbo. Can you breath when you walk in those jeans? :-)
    02-26-2015 05:49 PM
    Dang brotha man....you must wear some tight *** jeans....to have the case come off...the tech21 has a lip around the edge of the phone frame and the case fits over the chin of the turbo. Can you breath when you walk in those jeans? :-)
    I don't wear tight jeans at all. Its only the right corner that comes undone for some reason. It doesn't even fit as tightly as other cases since the lip isn't that large anyways.

This happens in jeans, cargo shorts, tactical pants, etc. Its not a one pant type issue and I know a few others have registered the same complaint. That's not to say those without it are wrong. I prefer a thin case anyway as all I need it bump protection and for that the Tech21 is overkill and thick.
    02-26-2015 06:20 PM
    Just got the diztronic and love it. So much that I ordered a second one in red immediately!

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-28-2015 12:26 AM
    Does anyone have any pics/comments on the Verizon Black High Glossy case for the Turbo?
    03-01-2015 09:02 PM
679 ... 2122232425 ...