11-03-2015 08:05 PM
679 ... 2425262728
tools
    Shame on me for not doing a better job of researching the product 1st.
    03-28-2015 01:17 PM
    Shame on me for not doing a better job of researching the product 1st.
    Well, at this late date, most of those that don't fit the BN have that listed with the product title or in the description. It was very unclear when the phone was first released (everything looked like the bugdroid with no indication if it fit both or only the MG version). Some cases do fit both the MG and the BN versions, others, as you know, don't. They should have upodated their info by now.
    03-28-2015 04:52 PM
    I've had my BL nylon 64gig in a cruzerlite for months...it fits just fine...??? Mine is the bugdroid circuit edition.

DRoID TuRBo this...
    Ditto - I have several for my 64GB BN & all fit perfectly. My favorite cases.
    03-28-2015 05:46 PM
    I know you guys/gals will hate this but...I switched from my Tech21 and I have been using my Otterbox Defender (NFL teams edition) case for my Turbo. I wanted the Turbo for its speed, battery life, and 4k screen...not the looks. Since my company paid for my Turbo, I wanted to protect it, since I will be stopping the insurance in the next few months. The Defender built in screen protector is not the best, so I install my own and removed the stock protector on the Defender. I am used to Defender cases and battery cases so I don't my the extra weight and thick ness.
    03-28-2015 07:31 PM
    I've had my BL nylon 64gig in a cruzerlite for months...it fits just fine...??? Mine is the bugdroid circuit edition.

DRoID TuRBo this...
    Ditto - I have several for my 64GB BN & all fit perfectly. My favorite cases.
    How can this be? Where did you order? What exactly did you order?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
    03-28-2015 08:05 PM
    I ordered from this fine website! The Android central shop! The cruzerlite bug droid in neon green!

DRoID TuRBo this...
    03-28-2015 08:11 PM
    How can this be? Where did you order? What exactly did you order?

Amazon.
    03-28-2015 09:25 PM
    I ordered from this fine website! The Android central shop! The cruzerlite bug droid in neon green!

DRoID TuRBo this...
    Amazon.
    Can you both send me the link for a black one please?

03-28-2015 10:30 PM
    I think they only have one version albeit, in various colors & combo packs. Just go to Amazon & search:

"Cruzerlite Bug Droid Case for Droid Turbo"
    03-28-2015 11:59 PM
    I think they only have one version albeit, in various colors & combo packs. Just go to Amazon & search:

I looked at Amazon ealrier and it does appear there is only one size. So, it's odd that there are different experiences with it. Maybe it's a QC issue.
    03-29-2015 12:07 AM

I looked at Amazon ealrier and it does appear there is only one size. So, it's odd that there are different expreriences with it. Maybe it's a QC issue.
    Well, based on at least (2) reviews that I posted earlier, there are others claiming these did not fit on their BL either, so it's just not me. I've sent Cruzerlite an email via there website to see if I can get more information.
    03-29-2015 09:59 AM
    I understand all the fuss with buying a case Ballistic Nylon Turbo, you possible think that the backing will stain (difficult to clean) or possible snag on something. But..man..if I could do it all over again...I would choose the Nylon in the new Blue color! I would carry verizon insurance and run naked on that bad boy! The blue is bleeping SWEET looking!
    03-29-2015 10:10 AM
    I understand all the fuss with buying a case Ballistic Nylon Turbo, you possible think that the backing will stain (difficult to clean) or possible snag on something. But..man..if I could do it all over again...I would choose the Nylon in the new Blue color! I would carry verizon insurance and run naked on that bad boy! The blue is bleeping SWEET looking!
    The phone feels too slim in my large hands to carry naked.
    03-29-2015 11:04 AM
    I have large hands too, that's why I don't mind the Otterbox Defender and battery cases for my devices. I handle my Turbo and my iPhone 6+ pretty easily with one hand as well. My point is only this...the BLUE Ballistic Nylon is too sharp and high quality looking to hide behind a cheap plastic case.

It's like finding that new beautiful HOT girlfriend...you want to take her out to show her off and make people envious... :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-29-2015 11:45 AM
    I have large hands too, that's why I don't mind the Otterbox Defender and battery cases for my devices. I handle my Turbo and my iPhone 6+ pretty easily with one hand as well. My point is only this...the BLUE Ballistic Nylon is too sharp and high quality looking to hide behind a cheap plastic case.

It's like finding that new beautiful HOT girlfriend...you want to take her out to show her off and make people envious... :-)

Dude, it's a phone.
    03-29-2015 02:43 PM
    Exactly...that's why I don't get the fuss about cases. Who cares...all I referencing is the BLUE Turbo...its just too cool. I will end this conversation with this... "Some birds aren't meant to be caged...their feathers are just too bright..." - Red: Shawkshank
    03-29-2015 02:51 PM
    Exactly...that's why I don't get the fuss about cases. Who cares...all I referencing is the BLUE Turbo...its just too cool. I will end this conversation with this... "Some birds aren't meant to be caged...their feathers are just too bright..." - Red: Shawkshank

03-29-2015 06:21 PM

If I show you my hot girlfriend I will lose my hot girlfriend. Cuz I look like an Otterbox. ;-)

Sent from my Droid Turbo using Tapatalk
    03-29-2015 07:08 PM
    So the dimensions are different for the ballistic nylon version. That's a really poor design flaw
    The ballistic nylon version really isn't that much thicker and I don't see how Motorola could have made them the same dimentions unless they made the Kevlar version thicker and in my opinion it's worth it to get the ballistic nylon.
    04-07-2015 10:33 AM
    A $600+ piece of technology that I find too thin as it is. I don't need much protection but I am anal about scratches and nicks so I use a Diztronic case and Tempered Glass for my display.

Why? I carry this thing everywhere. I use it more than any electronic device I own.
    04-07-2015 06:42 PM
    Does anyone know how well the Speck Candyshell case fits on the Droid Turbo Ballistic Nylon with a screen protector? I have a Skinomi screen protector on my Droid Turbo and it covers pretty much the entire screen. Wanted to know if it wraps over the screen or impedes on the screen protector.

If someone could chime in on screen protector friendly cases, that'd be great too.
    05-27-2015 12:47 PM
    This is from SpeckProducts.com

CandyShell Grip for the Motorola Droid Turbo Case. Fits and works great on my Droid Turbo Ballistic Nylon 64GB. I tried others - there is nothing else that protects, with such great feel and fit. I have a 4 Turbo family. My spouse and 2 teenagers love this case as well.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-27-2015 01:55 PM
    I went with a cimo wave ballistic nylon case and it's great. Nice and slim. Looks good. Buttons a bit hard to press but I am also not used to buttons being on one side. Not bad for 10.00 and I am a case junky.

Posted via the Android Central App
    KPMcClave likes this.
    05-28-2015 06:54 AM
    I went with a cimo wave ballistic nylon case and it's great. Nice and slim. Looks good. Buttons a bit hard to press but I am also not used to buttons being on one side. Not bad for 10.00 and I am a case junky.
    I have the "X" version of that case and I like it, too. Noticably lighter coverage than either the Diztronic or Tudia cases I have (both of those I consider light). If I could only have one, at this point, I think I'd say it would be a Diztronic.
    05-28-2015 07:57 AM
    I have both the Cimo X and Wave. Both were junk in my opinion. The ghetto looking shiny black surface was an absolute deal breaker for me.
    Bob Maida likes this.
    05-31-2015 12:34 PM
679 ... 2425262728