11-03-2015 07:05 PM
679 ... 25262728
tools
    cases hmm I bought a Seahawks case with my droid turbo and I had it in my pocket it put out enough heat to be used in the winter to keep me warm so I took it back to Verizon and the sales person said the other sales person should never sold me that case because the phone got to hot with the case on my black ballistic nylon phone and refunded me for the case I bought, I some times think Verizon sales people are not smart enough to sell phones they should be selling fruit !!
    05-31-2015 11:57 AM
    I have both the Cimo X and Wave. Both were junk in my opinion. The ghetto looking shiny black surface was an absolute deal breaker for me.
    How is a shiny case ghetto? Didn't know cases can be that lol.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-31-2015 12:06 PM
    I have the cimo wave, it works fine. Not ghetto, I asked it.

KPMcClave likes this.
    05-31-2015 12:35 PM
    See

Attached Thumbnails DROID TURBO: Cases-64031.jpg ย 
    05-31-2015 12:39 PM
    See

I prefer the Black CIMO Wave over the Clear one, and I prefer the X over the Wave. However, that's just my personal preference -- all three are okay, and I wouldn't describe any of them as "ghetto". I just checked the Amazon page, and noticed they have two "Armored" variations as well. Did they have those before, or is that relatively new?

Right to left: Armor Gray , Armor Black
    DROID TURBO: Cases-capture2.jpgDROID TURBO: Cases-capture3.jpg
    05-31-2015 12:54 PM
    New as weeks or months? I looked about 3 months ago and noticed them, but I believe its been there for even longer.

05-31-2015 01:16 PM
    I have both the Cimo X and Wave. Both were junk in my opinion. The ghetto looking shiny black surface was an absolute deal breaker for me.
    I wish that perforated look part of the X case covered the whole thing.
    05-31-2015 02:01 PM
    3 days no case and I'm loving it. Hard to put the case back on for jogging and biking

05-31-2015 08:37 PM
    I couldn't and wouldn't. I plan to keep this phone until it's time to EDGE up, so a scratch/ding/dent here or there don't bother me to much.

Couldn't what? Run it covered? I am on EDGE also. Don't really even know what it means though, I blame it on my wife. <heh> Love my black BN but I'm afraid if I drop it and screw it up that Verizon AND my wife will have my ***. Ha!๐Ÿ˜ In all seriousness, we both use the Otterbox Defender and though it's nuclear bombproof I sure would love to not worry about dropping her and get rid of the OBox. That is life I suppose. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

06-05-2015 12:43 AM
    The Armor case posted here look so cool. But it's not compatible with the Gray Ballistic Nylon version I got. Oh well. Sticking with my Diztronic black matte finish case for the time being.
    07-03-2015 10:09 AM
    I have several cases for my Droid Turbo but I have to say that I really fond of my Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit TPU Case. It is so nice looking and it provides really nice protection.
    Amazon.com: Droid Turbo Case, Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit TPU Case Compatible with Compatible with Motorola Moto Droid Turbo XT1254 (Verizon) - Red
    Attachment 184822
    Problem with this case is that it doesn't properly fit the BL version.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 64-gig from Tapatalk.
    07-04-2015 09:10 PM
    Problem with this case is that it doesn't properly fit the BL version.

I have several & they fit my 64G BN perfectly?
    07-04-2015 09:38 PM
    I have several & they fit my 64G BN perfectly?
    Interesting. Maybe I got a bad one. Did you get yours from the link you provided?
    07-05-2015 08:15 AM
    This is another person's experience, similar to mine, that's why I'm asking.

" By LMER - June 23, 2015

Amazon Verified Purchase

I have the newer model of the Droid Turbo Ballistic Nylon and I have had MANY problems with cases fitting properly on the phone.this being one of them. I bought this case because one of the reviewers stated it fit their Ballistic Nylon case great. I put this case on my phone and it almost fits perfectly. It doesn't quite wrap all the way around the phone. Where the case meets the side of the phone where the lip is on the screen, will not stay on properly. This is my only issue with this case, the color is beautiful, the feel is real nice, but I have found with other cases I bought, because it doesn't quite grip the lip of the front screen on the side, as I put it in and take it out of my pocket, it tends to stretch and get worse. I didn't bother even to try to return it. The only case I found to fit perfectly with no problems at all for the Ballistic Nylon version is the Incipio DualPro. I hope this helps."

07-05-2015 01:49 PM
    Anyone have any new case experience they want to share, specifically for the BL?

07-14-2015 05:34 AM
    I just picked up a Siedio Dilex case in blue the other day . Fits the BN 64 nicely .
    07-14-2015 06:08 PM
    I got an NFL Otterbox case as I could finally get something like that after seeing it for other phones.

07-14-2015 08:27 PM
    I got an NFL Otterbox case as I could finally get something like that after seeing it for other phones.

Good choice! I have one for my Turbo as well. What's your team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-14-2015 08:29 PM

San Francisco 49ers. Yours?

07-14-2015 09:51 PM
    KC Chiefs. I wish they had MLB Defenders this year. I would get the Royals

07-14-2015 10:10 PM
    My Puregear's rubberized edges started peeling and lifting finally, along with a bunch of scratches. Never getting a polycarbonate hard case again, at least not in clear.

Just bought a Tudia clear (more like opaque satin) tpu case. Feels nice so far...I'll update back here in a month if i dont forget.
    07-15-2015 12:09 AM
    I'm still sporting my Verizon Belt Clip Holster Kickstand Combo case. I just wish the casing itself provided more coverage on the corners.

07-15-2015 05:46 AM
    KC Chiefs. I wish they had MLB Defenders this year. I would get the Royals

I would go Indians for MLB or Blue Jackets for NHL. I'm a native from there, so the 49ers are the only exception to the rule. But all we have are NFL cases so 49ers it is.

07-23-2015 11:03 PM
    Gotta say, after having every damn case for this phone, I really like what Seidio has to offer. I'm back and forth between my Surface case and the Dilex Pro, but I use the Dilex about 70% of the time. Picked it up here on AC for 50% off! Think I found my soul mate.

07-24-2015 02:02 PM

Green Bay Packers baby!!!!!!!!!
    07-24-2015 03:54 PM
679 ... 25262728