11-03-2015 08:05 PM
679 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Does anyone know of a good belt pouch preferably with a soft liner? I took my phone out of the case and love it.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo
    BlackBerry Z30 Holster, not even kidding, fits like a glove
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...cUvbUpU4043321
    11-10-2014 10:31 PM
    I placed an inquiry to Seidio and Zagg and they have both confirmed that they either will be producing or are in the process of producing accessories for the Droid Turbo. Hopefully, they come out soon.
    11-10-2014 11:24 PM
    Good news for the turbo owners!
    11-10-2014 11:31 PM
    I picked up the geometric case from Verizon. Not to shabs
    11-11-2014 07:35 AM
    Just picked this one up tonight from Verizon store. My all time favorite case dating back to Razr M and nearly naked with a kick stand is how I roll! The holster is rugged and snug too with a soft felt liner to protect the screen.

PS. I had some hands on time with Casemate Naked tough and it looks nice but is slippery and is a major finger print magnet!

Posted via the Android Central App

One person has said the clips on the Holster combo mar the Ballistic Nylon version. Can you pop yours off and see if there are indentations where the 4 clips press in?
    11-11-2014 08:52 AM
    The TUDIA Ultra Slim LITE TPU Bumper Protective Case that was mentioned/linked on page four - are there any cases out yet, or will be, that is just like that but has a rubber flap to cover the charging and AUX ports? Also, what's a good belt holster that fits a Turbo with a case on?
    11-11-2014 11:02 AM
    Any idea what these 4 clips are for? First time I've seen them on a verizon shell/holster case.
    11-11-2014 11:09 AM
    Duplicate post
    11-11-2014 11:10 AM
    If I were buying a case for the Turbo, I'd but the Tech 21 one. It seems pretty minimal, and my kid has one of their cases for her iPhone 5c (she was caseless until she dropped it and broke her display. We had it repaired and then bought the case.) You can bounce the iPhone 5c off the edge of the Tech 21 case. That's why I want a case - to protect the screen against scratches and breaking when you lay it face down, and to protect as much as possible from a drop, but be as minimal as possible.
    11-11-2014 11:18 AM
    Does anyone know what the 4 clips are for? First time I've seen them on a Verizon shell/holster combo case.
    I was wondering the same thing and the only reason I can come up with is that they are there to compensate for the curvature of the phone back.
    11-11-2014 11:18 AM
    Just picked this one up tonight from Verizon store. My all time favorite case dating back to Razr M and nearly naked with a kick stand is how I roll! The holster is rugged and snug too with a soft felt liner to protect the screen.

PS. I had some hands on time with Casemate Naked tough and it looks nice but is slippery and is a major finger print magnet!

This one fit with the 64gb size or are both the nylon versions the same size?
    11-11-2014 11:35 AM
    Also, what's a good belt holster that fits a Turbo with a case on?
    I've mentioned it several times. Seidio has an excellent holster, and the one for their the LG g3 dilex case or LG g3 surface case should work well depending which case you have on it. I think it's well worth ordering both and paying for the return shipping to return one or both if it doesn't fit.

11-11-2014 11:56 AM
    I have the 64gb version and it fits like a glove. I've heard the 32gb BN is the same dimensions as the 64.

Thanks for the info - I haven't used my combo yet but I'm going to take it back and get the Tech21 case. My local store has some so I'll wait for a case/holster - hopefully Seidio will release one.
    11-11-2014 12:14 PM
    Does anyone know of a good belt pouch preferably with a soft liner? I took my phone out of the case and love it.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo
    Amazon has several of them.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...cUvbUpU4044609
    11-11-2014 12:38 PM
    Picked up the Tech 21 case - pretty nice I have to say. I tried this case with my S5 holster - it fits but not digging the top clip - it hooks it but the clip doesn't go all the way down.
    11-11-2014 04:17 PM
    Can someone with an Otterbox Commuter take a picture of the Case beside the phone to show how different the thickness is?

Thanks if you can!
    11-11-2014 08:24 PM
    Picked up the Tech 21 case - pretty nice I have to say. I tried this case with my S5 holster - it fits but not digging the top clip - it hooks it but the clip doesn't go all the way down.
    Which S5 holster? The LG G3 phone is about 3 mm taller and 2 mm wider than the S5 so I was thinking of getting the Seidio holster, both the one for their Surface and Dilex case as one of theose should fit a TPU case nicely.
    11-11-2014 08:52 PM
    I have the Seidio Dilex on my S5. Just a hair too small with the Tech 21 case.

Posted via my S5
    11-11-2014 09:01 PM
    I have the Seidio Dilex on my S5. Just a hair too small with the Tech 21 case.

Posted via my S5
    That spring will break (I know) Here's my (not perfect) solution. With a wire cutter or razor cut a little notch in the top of the case, like an indentation arounf where the clip is. That will give the clip room to come down, though it will be on the phone. I'll be ordering the Seidio holster for the G# soon and will pst pics on how it fits. The only thing is I now have a basic TPU case but will be getting the Speck Grip when it's available so I don't kmow whether to wait for that so I can try both holster (Surface & Dilex) with it.

I found a Seidio holster made for BestBuy, but it's for the G3 without a case so I think it would be too small for a cased Turbo. I'll check it out and report back.
    11-11-2014 09:24 PM
    Since this case is two pieces, does that mean you can use the outer bumper portion without the back?
    11-12-2014 02:18 AM
    I placed an inquiry to Seidio and Zagg and they have both confirmed that they either will be producing or are in the process of producing accessories for the Droid Turbo. Hopefully, they come out soon.
    I just got this email response from Seidio...

" We have not finalized plans to make products for the Droid Turbo yet.*"

I'd say don't hold your breath. If they don't know by now then the turbo will just become an older and older model, and less likely for them to make anything for it.

11-12-2014 09:36 AM
    Can anyone comment on if the Incipio Dualpro or OtterBox Commuter are grippier than the other? Or comment on sizes? They seem to offer sum lar protection aside from the Commuter also covering ports.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Droid Turbo.
    11-12-2014 10:09 AM
    Can anyone comment on if the Incipio Dualpro or OtterBox Commuter are grippier than the other? Or comment on sizes? They seem to offer sum lar protection aside from the Commuter also covering ports.

Incipio has much more grip IMO, it has a soft feel whereas the commuter is hard plastic which to me felt slippery

11-12-2014 11:12 AM
    Incipio has much more grip IMO, it has a soft feel whereas the commuter is hard plastic which to me felt slippery

Is is also a tiny bit smaller? Looks it from the bezels.

11-12-2014 11:27 AM

This. Coming from a Commuter to the Incipio I can say I much prefer the latter. Nicer appearance, better feel, similar protection & easier to insert/remove.
    KPMcClave likes this.
    11-12-2014 12:01 PM
679 ... 45678 ...