DROID TURBO: Cases

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Don't count on Sedio unless the turbo comes to other carriers as well. They never did anything for the droid maxx. Speck candy shell is very nice for the maxx and I'm sure it probably will be for the turbo.
Seido did do at least one case (but I thought two) for the DNA, despite it being Verizon-only.

Sent from my Droid Turbo using Tapatalk

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm hoping Seido does something and soon. I am using a Otterbox Defender now, not so much because I need the protection but because I am a "belt holster" type of guy and I can not find anything else other than the case/holster combo that Verizon sells. I also would like to see the Zagg "Glass" for the Droid Turbo. I loved that screen protector on my G5.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
For those interested, I heard back from Diztronic in regards to my email about the TPU cases - the rep indicated they will have their cases ready by Thanksgiving.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of a good belt pouch preferably with a soft liner? I took my phone out of the case and love it.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
I placed an inquiry to Seidio and Zagg and they have both confirmed that they either will be producing or are in the process of producing accessories for the Droid Turbo. Hopefully, they come out soon.

NoahForeman

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Just picked this one up tonight from Verizon store. My all time favorite case dating back to Razr M and nearly naked with a kick stand is how I roll! The holster is rugged and snug too with a soft felt liner to protect the screen.

PS. I had some hands on time with Casemate Naked tough and it looks nice but is slippery and is a major finger print magnet!

Posted via the Android Central App

One person has said the clips on the Holster combo mar the Ballistic Nylon version. Can you pop yours off and see if there are indentations where the 4 clips press in?

Kaiser Droid

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
The TUDIA Ultra Slim LITE TPU Bumper Protective Case that was mentioned/linked on page four - are there any cases out yet, or will be, that is just like that but has a rubber flap to cover the charging and AUX ports? Also, what's a good belt holster that fits a Turbo with a case on?

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: droid turbo cases?

If I were buying a case for the Turbo, I'd but the Tech 21 one. It seems pretty minimal, and my kid has one of their cases for her iPhone 5c (she was caseless until she dropped it and broke her display. We had it repaired and then bought the case.) You can bounce the iPhone 5c off the edge of the Tech 21 case. That's why I want a case - to protect the screen against scratches and breaking when you lay it face down, and to protect as much as possible from a drop, but be as minimal as possible.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Just picked this one up tonight from Verizon store. My all time favorite case dating back to Razr M and nearly naked with a kick stand is how I roll! The holster is rugged and snug too with a soft felt liner to protect the screen.

PS. I had some hands on time with Casemate Naked tough and it looks nice but is slippery and is a major finger print magnet!

This one fit with the 64gb size or are both the nylon versions the same size?

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Also, what's a good belt holster that fits a Turbo with a case on?

I've mentioned it several times. Seidio has an excellent holster, and the one for their the LG g3 dilex case or LG g3 surface case should work well depending which case you have on it. I think it's well worth ordering both and paying for the return shipping to return one or both if it doesn't fit.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I have the 64gb version and it fits like a glove. I've heard the 32gb BN is the same dimensions as the 64.

Thanks for the info - I haven't used my combo yet but I'm going to take it back and get the Tech21 case. My local store has some so I'll wait for a case/holster - hopefully Seidio will release one.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Picked up the Tech 21 case - pretty nice I have to say. I tried this case with my S5 holster - it fits but not digging the top clip - it hooks it but the clip doesn't go all the way down.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz