DROID TURBO: Cases

stevenmh

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
I had some trouble getting it to grab on the top and the cam holes were sitting a bit low. So I tried again fitting the top first and then pulling it over the bottom. Worked much better and fits great.

stevenmh

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Going to recant a bit. I see what you're saying on the sides. They seem to roll off pretty easy when I handle it. Will give it a few days and see if it molds itself to the phone better, but would agree the nylon folks might want to hold off.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Going to recant a bit. I see what you're saying on the sides. They seem to roll off pretty easy when I handle it. Will give it a few days and see if it molds itself to the phone better, but would agree the nylon folks might want to hold off.

My Tech21 does the same thing on the top right while in my pocket at times. It fits tight but just off a bit I guess.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

These companies need to make cases for both phones although I imagine the reason they won't is that they feel the Ballastic Nylon won't bring in a profit. Such a shame really because while the Tech21 fits great the right top corner does slip off at times when in my pocket and ONLY when in my pocket.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
These companies need to make cases for both phones although I imagine the reason they won't is that they feel the Ballastic Nylon won't bring in a profit. Such a shame really because while the Tech21 fits great the right top corner does slip off at times when in my pocket and ONLY when in my pocket.

I have my Tech21 case going back today. I saw another post where the BB Z30 case and pouch fit the Turbo like a glove. I'll make due until I find something else.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/mo...9-holster-armband-recommendations-anyone.html

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I actually slapped it on today and notice the edges tend to come off when used in a pocket.

Posted via the Android Central App

That can be slightly annoying. Also, the buttons are more difficult to press on the BN version with the Tech21 than the MG phone.

bizzyqu

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Just got the life proof, made a call no complaints from me or recipient on quality, played music and it sounded fine too. Nice and thin and shows off all of the ballistic nylon.

Edit: updated my experience with calls on the next page of this thread

Last edited:

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Just got the life proof, made a call no complaints from me or recipient on quality, played music and it sounded fine too. Nice and thin and shows off all of the ballistic nylon.

Okay, lets see this one too.....:D

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
4f8189a03c69c0fb5e9e79ebbe391a7b.jpg

Picked this up on eBay for $5 I'll report back when I get it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members