I'm guessing command center uses Accuweather for it's weather info. I much prefer Weatherbug. Is there a way I can get Command Center, or aan other clock/weather app to use a weather service other than what it's designed with stock?
    BlueBlazer60 likes this.
    11-01-2014 04:46 PM
    I'm guessing command center uses Accuweather for it's weather info. I much prefer Weatherbug. Is there a way I can get Command Center, or aan other clock/weather app to use a weather service other than what it's designed with stock?
    i like this App with the H7C Clock Skin. you can pick your weather provider in settings -

Fancy Widgets
    Android Does - April 3, 2014

Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Can I get a clock app to use a different weather service?-fancyclock.png

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ywidgets&hl=en
    11-01-2014 04:55 PM
    Well, I've used chronus and the flex widget on the droid maxx (last year's command center widget looked horrendous on many wallpapers other than stock ones or plain black or red. IMHO...) It can show time and battery left, plus you can choose the weather source (yahoo, accuweather, openweathermap, yr.no, and weather underground)
    11-01-2014 05:11 PM
    Beautiful Widgets clock widget lets you set up shortcuts. For instance, on mine I have Weatherbug linked to a tap of the hours side of the clock, Accuweather to the minute side of the clock, Radar Now on the day and date segment, Intellicast on the weather icon on the clock, and a NOAA weather on the temperature display of the clock face. You can configure any app you have on any of those shortcuts.
    11-01-2014 05:16 PM
    This is the best ^^^^^

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo
    11-01-2014 05:29 PM
    Fancy Widgets, Beautiful Widgets, and HD Widgets all support changing your weather providing source. I own all three, and they are all are good apps. I personally prefer HD Widgets for a phone, and Beautiful Widgets for a tablet.
    dmark44 likes this.
    11-01-2014 07:09 PM
    I love HD Widgets! However, I think the last update removed Weather Bug in favor of a new service for whatever reason.

Sent from my Moto X
    dungoyle likes this.
    11-01-2014 07:59 PM
    I love HD Widgets! However, I think the last update removed Weather Bug in favor of a new service for whatever reason.

Sent from my Moto X
    Just checked, and you're correct. Apparently, you're now limited to Accuweather, Weather Underground, and Open Weather. I'm not a Weather Bug person myself, but that can be important for other users.
    11-01-2014 08:09 PM
    Just got the paid version of BW. Doesn't that remove the ads? Trouble finding how to set to open weatherbug.
    11-03-2014 07:38 PM