Some of you out there should like this discovery, to others you can just skip this thread....

I found that a silicone case for the LG G3 fits well over the Turbo, The Turbo is just very slightly loose inside it. That said, Seidio has 3 holsters for the G3; One for the bare phone, one for their surface case (thinner style), and one for their Dilex case (a bit bigger). Since I'm going to case my Turbo, I plan on ordering the one for the Surface case and the one for the Dilex case. One of these should fit and it's well worth it to me to pay the shipping to return the other.

I did this when I found that the their hoster for the S3 Active fit my Maxx with a silicone case.

This may seem like a lot of work, but for you fans of the Seidio holsters, you can understand how exited I am about this. - I'm easily entertained.
    mobrules likes this.
    11-01-2014 09:43 PM
    I'd be curious to see what you find. I always use their holsters so I'd like to find one that fit the turbo naked.
    11-25-2014 12:15 PM
    I I am using a G3 Dilex holster around my Turbo in a Candyshell Grip case which is probably just a little bit smaller than the OtterBox. works perfect. I have pictures on another thread I'll try to find when I get home. The G3 holster for the G3 Holster fit perfect with the basic Verizon silicone case so it should be a go with the tech 21.

For a naked phone I would suggest ordering the regular g3 holster. It's always returnable
    Posted via the Android Central App
    11-25-2014 01:54 PM
    I I am using a G3 Dilex holster around my Turbo in a Candyshell Grip case which is probably just a little bit smaller than the OtterBox. works perfect. I have pictures on another thread I'll try to find when I get home. The G3 holster for the G3 Holster fit perfect with the basic Verizon silicone case so it should be a go with the tech 21.

For a naked phone I would suggest ordering the regular g3 holster. It's always returnable
    Posted via the Android Central App
    Are you suggesting a naked Turbo (BN?) might fit into a G3 holster unmodified (and do you have a specific link for that product)? If so, that would be pretty convenient. Mine actually fits perfectly (width) into my old S3 holster which was made to be used with an accompanying S3 shell. Unfortunately, it didn't fit length wise.
    11-25-2014 02:54 PM
    Are you suggesting a naked Turbo (BN?) might fit into a G3 holster unmodified.
    Here's what I know for sure as I've tested it. A silicone cases Turbo fits in a G3 Surface holster, and a Candyshell Grip Turbo fits in the Dilex G3 Holster. I'm thinking it's well worth the cost of shipping (it's returnable) to test a standard G3 holster. Oh, BestBuy sells a Platinum case & holster for the g3 for $35. Take your Turbo there and check out the fit.

Seidio's link and my pics in the Dilex

SEIDIO | Spring-Clip Holster for LG G3
    SEIDIO | SURFACE Holster for LG G3
    SEIDIO | SURFACE Holster for LG G3

dungoyle likes this.
    11-25-2014 08:47 PM
    Check out this link as to why I think it will work. While the G3 is thinner, the Turbo narrows at the bottom and is 3mm shorter. LIke I said, I KNOW the silicon'ed Turbo fits in the Platinum branded Seidio case at BB, so it seems the naked should fit the naked G3 holster

LG G3 Size - Real life visualization and comparison
    11-25-2014 08:53 PM
    This is the cheap $3 chinese case in the Best Buy G3 Seidio/Platinum holster. There's no phone in it, so would actually not have quite this much loose space. After you stretch it around the phone there'a still about 1mm of play all the way around. I put a small piece of tape or felt at the bottom and it then fit perfect. - what appears to be a blurry double image is just a shadow on the floor. Any TPU type case should fit perfect.

dungoyle likes this.
    11-25-2014 09:27 PM
    Thanks for giving me something to consider Hal. I'll be visiting Best Buy as soon as I get a chance. And an extra thanks for taking the time to take those photos.
    11-26-2014 05:33 AM
    If anyone wants to Paypay me $15 I'll send them out the above pictured Holster and case. (not the one in the Speck)
    11-27-2014 10:36 AM
    This may be a dumb question, but what's wrong with the Verizon holster that's actually built for the Turbo? I have one of those and it fits perfectly, because it was made to fit perfectly.
    11-27-2014 05:59 PM
    Are you talking about the case holster combo? I want a holster for a naked turbo. They don't have that...
    12-02-2014 09:01 AM