Lost my Command Center, can't seem to find it.

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I removed (maybe deleted?) my Command center. Want it back but can't seem to find it in apps or widgets of the play store.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Should be under widgets.
830a95e16df9034bd77be2cd69373963.jpg

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
No bueno. Mine goes from Calendar to Contact. I removed it from my home screen. Is it possible to have completely removed it from my widgets too. I found an xda post for an apk, but I want my original Turbo widget back

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I disabled it and lost it after I thought it was draining my battery. If you go to Settings, Apps, All and scroll down, you'll see it on the list. It's a system app so you can't delete it. Just enable it again, and it will show back up on your widgets list.

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I think that's what I did. It worked, with one small difference, under app there is alsos disabled tab. Thanks.
- did your suspicians prove right? did it seem to drain your battery too much?

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
It showed it was draining mine, so i disabled it. I wasnt even using it lol but kept showing up as number two on my battery usage.

Posted via the Android Central App

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
It was weird. After I got the phone, it seemed to be draining fast and when I checked the battery stats, the Command Center was #2 on the list behind the Screen. I disabled it, restarted the phone, enabled it, and I haven't seen it on the battery use list since then. So, I'm not sure what happened, but I'll be on the lookout for it from now on.

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I think that's what I did. It worked, with one small difference, under app there is alsos disabled tab. Thanks.
- did your suspicians prove right? did it seem to drain your battery too much?

It wasn't showing up in my top battery drains, but it was freezing up and causing my Turbo to lag. Not anymore! Disabled!

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
What is a third party launcher?

The launcher is the app that shows your home screens, the app drawer, etc., and a third party launcher is one that you install from the Google Play Store (or another source.) The Google Now launcher, Nova Launcher, Action Launcher, Go Launcher, Apex Launcher - these are all apps that you can download (some require a purchase) from the Play Store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel