Front camera lag

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
If I try and take a photo or video and if there is any movement it makes the image dragged out. It looks like I'm moving my head in slow motion. Videos look the same. Anyone have the same issue?

Posted via the Android Central App

Danny1Bears3

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
Seems to be a software issue. I have the same. It's related to lowlight situations. Stick your face next to a lamp and try it. Smooth as butter. Weird, right?

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
If I try and take a photo or video and if there is any movement it makes the image dragged out. It looks like I'm moving my head in slow motion. Videos look the same. Anyone have the same issue?

Are you tapping on the screen in the spot you want the camera to focus on before activating the shutter?

The reason there is a lag is because the camera is acquiring focus lock. If it can't get it right away, there will be a delay. Any delay gets worse whenever the lighting is lower.

Patrick McNally

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Seems to be a software issue. I have the same. It's related to lowlight situations. Stick your face next to a lamp and try it. Smooth as butter. Weird, right?

Yesssss SAME ISSUE. And I really hope that this is resolved its kinda ridiculous considering I had a galaxy s3 before this. BUT I am willing to give moto a break considering that thus device is new but still this is really frustrating and i t seriously needs to be resolved now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21