My phones rebooted on its own at least once a day since I got it last week.
    Anyone else having similar issues?

Also is their any way to disable the boot-up sounds? Never understood why some manufacturers/ Verizon insists on a noisy boot-up..
    11-03-2014 06:43 AM
    I would return it ASAP
    11-03-2014 06:53 AM
    Did you take the plastic off the screen?
    xweb10 likes this.
    11-03-2014 07:23 AM
    Reboots are likely caused by an app you installed.
    11-03-2014 08:19 AM
    Did you take the plastic off the screen?
    I have a feeling this will be a long running joke on these threads. And I laugh every time!

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo
    11-03-2014 09:46 AM
    Is there a restocking fee?
    I doubt "my phone reset itself yesterday" is a good enough reason for them to give me a new one..

As for apps I installed:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Dropbox
    Great Little War 1 and 2 (Probably my favorite android series atm) Had the issue before installing these..
    Flixter
    And Chromecast.
    Nothing to out of the ordinary, so I don't think this would be the problem
    11-03-2014 11:20 AM
    Mine's doing the same thing. Sometimes opening up a web page, sometimes entering a wifi area sometimes answering the phone. Happens daily.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-03-2014 10:14 PM
    Are either of you guys using launcher apps?

11-03-2014 10:32 PM
    I would return it ASAP
    Did you not see this? Seriously if you buy something and it doesn't work correctly then why keep it. Exchange it for one that does work correctly.
    11-03-2014 10:34 PM
    Mine's doing the same thing. Sometimes opening up a web page, sometimes entering a wifi area sometimes answering the phone. Happens daily.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Mine has only happened once while out of pocket. The other times have always been while in pocket and out of use.

Did you not see this? Seriously if you buy something and it doesn't work correctly then why keep it. Exchange it for one that does work correctly.
    If its a common issue theirs no reason to return it, I'd just wait for a software update. If I'm alone, which its beginning to look like I may be, then it'll be getting returned..

As for returning, since I can not really replicate the instability of the OS while in store, how would I avoid restocking fees, assuming their is one? Any experience or advice?

Are either of you guys using launcher apps?

No launchers here. I posted every app I've installed to date above.
    11-04-2014 06:37 AM
    Mine has only happened once while out of pocket. The other times have always been while in pocket and out of use.

If its a common issue theirs no reason to return it, I'd just wait for a software update. If I'm alone, which its beginning to look like I may be, then it'll be getting returned..

As for returning, since I can not really replicate the instability of the OS while in store, how would I avoid restocking fees, assuming their is one? Any experience or advice?

No launchers here. I posted every app I've installed to date above.
    If it's broken, even if it's just because you left the screen protector on, you can exchange it without a fee.

Source: I did it
    11-04-2014 07:02 AM
    You go in there and tell them the phone has a manufacturers defect that happens intermittently on its own and you have not found a way to manually reproduce the issue. Do a factory reset before you go in and tell them you did what troubleshooting you could, looked on the internet for others that were seeing the same thing, and did a factory reset and the phone still has the issue. Tell them you would like a replacement because the one you were sold is obviously a lemon.
    11-04-2014 07:04 AM
    If it's broken, even if it's just because you left the screen protector on, you can exchange it without a fee.

Source: I did it
    This ^^^^^

Caught that clocks.

11-04-2014 07:09 AM
    You go in there and tell them the phone has a manufacturers defect that happens intermittently on its own and you have not found a way to manually reproduce the issue. Do a factory reset before you go in and tell them you did what troubleshooting you could, looked on the internet for others that were seeing the same thing, and did a factory reset and the phone still has the issue. Tell them you would like a replacement because the one you were sold is obviously a lemon.
    Yeah, and demand some other **** while you're on a roll, like a bunch of power cords or maybe like 30 sets of earbuds. Make sure to howl and throw some stuff for effect.

11-04-2014 07:13 AM
    I've gotten lots of free stuff with my approach, I am always tactful and polite.
    11-04-2014 08:26 AM
    I've gotten lots of free stuff with my approach, I am always tactful and polite.
    I think my joke went over your hood

11-04-2014 10:18 AM
    Start running circles around the store swinging your arms around while screaming. Don't stop either. Keep running around until your issue is resolved and you get a boat load of free stuff. Of course I'm joking.
    11-04-2014 10:54 AM
    Start running circles around the store swinging your arms around while screaming. Don't stop either. Keep running around until your issue is resolved and you get a boat load of free stuff. Of course I'm joking.
    LOL! I bet any kids that might be in the store would think it was follow the leader and join in :P

areyes163 likes this.
    11-04-2014 11:19 AM