Change the fresh rate of Command Center weather

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm trying to see how to increase the refresh rate of the stock command center weather widget

galpdawg

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
don't think there is a way to change any of the settings with that yet, hopefully moto will give us some options

VZWsucks

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
I too am having an issues with the wife's phone. The refresh is slow, as an example.... When it's morning and you wake the screen it still shows the temperature from the night before. She said it didn't used to be so slow. Any suggestions to help improve this?

Sent from my DROID Turbo64 via Tapatalk

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Could be somethings up with the Weather stations in your area that report to Accu Weather . It may not be the refresh rate of the app. that is the problem.

leehardballer12

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Mine got stuck on the previous day info once. I didn't think much of it, until it stayed like that the entire day. I just restarted my phone and its been normal ever since.

Posted via the Android Central App

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Reboot to fix. First thing I do with any trouble shows

Sent using my Verizon Turbo charged 64GB Ballistic Nylon phone unfortunately with a case on back

canawler

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
Mine often reports weather that's not even close, like 90° when it's 30° in January. It's definitely not a phone issue as my Razr M also did this frequently. It also isn't a weather reporting issue from one location because the other locations saved in the app are showing the wrong temps as well, almost like the app or Accuweather is displaying temperatures for the wrong date??

anon(9228075)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Mine only refreshes when I click on it.

Mine only refreshes if I've got it set to current location. If I had it on a city by using zip code it wouldn't refresh. Now that I've got it showing current location via location services it seems to refresh.

VZWsucks

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
Mine only refreshes if I've got it set to current location. If I had it on a city by using zip code it wouldn't refresh. Now that I've got it showing current location via location services it seems to refresh.

Thanks I'll try that.

Billy Bixby

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site

Thanks, that worked.

VZWsucks

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
I just checked mine and it still doesn't work after changing to current location... Says I'm in Palm city, CA vs. Chula Vista CA.... I give up.

Update: just Googled palm city CA, apparently it's a city that I'm not aware of that's in chula vista... What sense does that make, This thing is nuts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes