06-13-2015 06:25 PM
36 12
tools
    Haha, thank you.
    11-05-2014 12:17 AM
    UtahRoadie,

Which back do you have that works well with the AirDock?

Thanks
    Red
    ghbishop likes this.
    11-05-2014 09:24 AM
    Here is a new car mount. It claims it's a universal mount for any smartphone, with or with out a case. Charge with a cigarette adapter. Add a NFC tag for car mode and automation. Car mount as vent mount, visor mount, windshield mount, sunroof mount and optional dash mount and CD mount. That is enough options for any driver. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...l-mount-for-an
    Above link also has a link to reusable NFC tag.

Would this solve your issue? I backed it.
    01-21-2015 02:08 PM
    I hate universal docks because they never quite hold the phones as well as ones with slots made specifically for a device. That being said, I ususally like ProClip docks because it separate the car dock part from the phone slot (Google it, find their website and you'll know what I mean). Te only downer for me is that their current crop of Turbo docks don't accommodate the BN version, which I have.
    01-21-2015 02:46 PM
    I've heard good reports about Ram Mounts.

Sent with my Kindle Fire HDX 7" via Tapatalk.
    01-21-2015 04:45 PM
    Yes I agree most of the time, none were universal even if they claim it.
    But, you need to go check this one out. It can be reshaped to any shape you want, over and over again. See their video. I am excited for this one.
    01-22-2015 12:19 AM
    If you have the Verizon Shell Holster Combo with Kickstand on the Droid Turbo and expect to be able to use the iOttie Easy One Touch XL Car Mount, you'll be disappointed. The side clamps do not extent far enough to securely clamp the phone to the back-plate. The shell holster makes the Turbo too thick to be safely secured with the clamps. I had high hopes for this case, but it's not going to cut it for me. I feel the slightest bump while driving will allow the Turbo to come right out of this case and cause it tall.
    02-13-2015 02:59 PM
    I got the Kenu Airframe+ and really like it so far. It fits perfectly on my vent above my stereo console and can easily hook to my car charger if it was needed.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    02-13-2015 09:03 PM
    I agree... it has to have driving menu and it has to charge the phone while docked. My speech is rarely recognized and I don't have time to fumble with small icons while I'm driving.
    06-11-2015 07:17 AM
    Car home Ultra app with Arkon mount and Turbo charger car plug.
    06-11-2015 08:39 AM
    I just ordered the X-Mount from Ram Products. It's a basic mount, but it should serve my purposes.
    06-13-2015 06:25 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD