Steam Video to Smart TV?

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Wireless? You have to have a compatible receiver on the TV, like Miracast compatible or Chromecast (neither of which I've tried I should add). I don't know about wired (MHL to HDMI); maybe someone else can chime in about that.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
My tv isnt smart enough to do it on its own lol, the push2tv is good, not sure about the updates tho, i cant get mine to update. I use it a lot to stream netflix from my tablet

Posted via the Android Central App

crazyralph90

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I have a smart tv and Xbox one both which accept dlna streaming, not looking to buy some other device just to be able to stream the video.

Thanks for the suggestion though! Just jumping to the Note 4!

Posted via Android Central App

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
I have a smart tv and Xbox one both which accept dlna streaming, not looking to buy some other device just to be able to stream the video.

Thanks for the suggestion though! Just jumping to the Note 4!

I thought Turbo had DLNA which should work fine with Xbox. Haven't tried it yet on my 360 tho.

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo

crazyralph90

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I couldn't seem to find it, just thought in native video app it would be there the option to sendctp tv or device.

beeztrain

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Wireless? You have to have a compatible receiver on the TV, like Miracast compatible or Chromecast (neither of which I've tried I should add). I don't know about wired (MHL to HDMI); maybe someone else can chime in about that.

Motorola does not support wired connectivity in the form of mhl or slimport. I found out the hard way. I posted about this in another thread.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Help!!! I can't stream Netflix from turbo 64 with Microsoft's Wireless Display Adaptor . I get audio,but no video!! This occurs only with Netflix, not YouTube or other movie sites. HOW R U streaming Netflix with Casting? Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835