Anyone have the Verizon flexible glass screen protector?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
But it still leaves a large gap at the bottom.

Posted via Turbo.

The glass lifts up a bit and would cause Halo effects. Trust me, I saw this on a customers poorly applied protector yesterday. It was ridiculously bad because it was too far over to the right+ down.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I have a Verizon tempered glass screen protector. The edges are higher but do not interfere for me. Nice sharp clear screen.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 64G using Tapatalk.

bpe4

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Not sure why all the H8. I had my flexible glass put on by a vzw rep when I bought my turbo. Was applied perfectly. Its clear, smooth and doesn't feel like anything is there. And yes, I know it doesn't stretch edge to edge; Its supposed to be Case-Friendly.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Not sure why all the H8. I had my flexible glass put on by a vzw rep when I bought my turbo. Was applied perfectly. Its clear, smooth and doesn't feel like anything is there. And yes, I know it doesn't stretch edge to edge; Its supposed to be Case-Friendly.

I've used real Tempered Glass and maybe due to that I find this to be cheap. The fingerprints attract easily and smear like its plastic.

tpmikey

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
The protector feels and attracts fingerprints similar to those cheap plastic protectors. The Flexible Glass appears to be nothing more than marketing because its horrible.

I don't know why people keep saying it attracts fingerprints. If your hands are clean and free of grease you shouldn't have a problem. WASH YOUR HANDS PEOPLE!!

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't know why people keep saying it attracts fingerprints. If your hands are clean and free of grease you shouldn't have a problem. WASH YOUR HANDS PEOPLE!!

So you wash your hands each and every time before you use your device? I didn't think so.

The Verizon version is simply cheaply made and for what they charge for it one would think you're getting good stuff. I've used Spigen Glas.t Nano and Zagg Glass on my devices in the past and currently have a Zagg on my S5 - the difference is clear (no pun intended) which one of them is the better product. If Spigen or Zagg release a glass for the Turbo, do yourself a favor and get one. You'll see the difference.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Even after washing my hands its horrible. I've used premium Tempered Glass protectors that are much better that have a comparable price and better warranty. The Flexible Glass from Verizon doesn't even feel like glass but I'm sure it'll crack like glass.

The Verizon Tempered Glass feels superior to their Flex Glass but unfortunately they didn't make that one for the turbo.

For the record I never touch any of my electronics with dirty hands. I won't even touch them while I eat because I wash my hands to keep grease off.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan