When using the new Verizon Voicemail app (basic version) is there any way to listen to messages through the speaker rather than having to hold the phone to the ear? I really like the feature but would much prefer to be able to view the phone as I go through the voicemails rather than having to select a message, move to ear to listen & repeat for each message.
    11-03-2014 08:44 PM
    Sure there is. while on any call you can turn on speaker phone down near the bottom of the phone app. Then you can select the keypad to bring the numbers back up to save or delete vm. .

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo
    11-03-2014 10:11 PM
    Sure there is. while on any call you can turn on speaker phone down near the bottom of the phone app. Then you can select the keypad to bring the numbers back up to save or delete vm. .

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo
    You missed the point - that's available when you actually call your voice mail as you would any other call. The visual voice mail is entirely different, displays messages in list form and plays from a downloaded recording. It is a terrific advancement minus that little omission. The basic version is free with a paid version available with additional features such as, transcription of recording that can be read & other things. Basic fits my needs but audio from the ear speaker only is not convenient every time. I don't think there's a solution so I use both methods - the new visual app when I can, the legacy when not. The new version can be found in your apps.
    11-03-2014 11:24 PM