I am rocking the black Incipio case (purchased from Verizon). I am usually an advocate for rocking devices naked but for some reason I am a bit more protective over the turbo..

I know its been out less than a week. However, I wanted to start a thread detailing any vulnerabilities the turbo may have. Anyone experience any damage on their Turbo yet?

Pictures are appreciated
    11-04-2014 08:23 AM
    Still going strong naked and ive dropped couple times in gravel.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-04-2014 09:30 AM
    #Naked4Me but no damage yet in a screen first fall from 4ft into a power strip. #TurboFTW

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo
    11-04-2014 09:49 AM
    I am going semi-naked, just like I did with my Droid Razr Maxx. I have a stretchy micro-fabric 'baggie' if you will, in which the phone fits perfectly (it came with an old pair of earbud headphones). I used it with my RM for carrying in my pocket, and 3 years later my RM looks amazing (stellar condition for its age). The case also helps with drops, as it cushions the impact a bit as well. I'll be using it for my naked Turbo, and I expect it to work as well as it did on my RM.

I did get the 64gb BN, which some people seem to have concerns about, but I think it will hold up just fine as long as the phone isn't constantly beat up. I think people go overboard with cases and screen protectors these days, as most phones are pretty rugged. Some phones I would get a case for (the new iPhone comes to mind, as that sucker is as slippery as a greased pig), but I am perfectly content in letting a Moto roam free due to the solid build quality and durability.
    11-04-2014 10:55 AM
    but I am perfectly content in letting a Moto roam free due to the solid build quality and durability.
    Let it roam brother! Lol

MA2GA28 likes this.
    11-04-2014 11:16 AM
    Naked for me! Not going to cover up it's gorgeous red body. Although I do carry it in a holster.
    11-04-2014 11:27 AM
    So does John Wayne, nothing to be ashamed of there.

11-04-2014 11:35 AM
    8utt naked! Sales rep at Verizon always tries to pitch some accessories and I always turn them down. The conversation usually goes like this:

Rep: want a case for your phone?
    Me: nope.
    Rep: but it's really expensive don't you
    want to protect it?
    Me: that's what the insurance is for. Plus part of the reason on why I'm buying this phone is because a designer took the time to make such a sexy phone why cover it? Before you answer that just think about why you bought your car (probably because you liked the way it looks) ... Is it expensive? Is your car covered with an otterbox or do you have insurance?

Rep:....... Speechless.
    11-04-2014 08:40 PM
    I bought the Turbo yesterday. Usually I buy a case at the same time I buy a phone, but I thought with the cool ballistic nylon back I would take a chance. Today I had it in my jacket pocket, left side, and got out of my car to get gas and there it went flying onto the concrete. I almost didn't want to pick it up thinking the screen was shattered. It took a good shot on the upper right corner, bending the metal frame and giving it some good road rash. Screen was fine, but I'm pretty pissed! One good thing though, I originally bought the Sony Z3v and exchanged it for the Turbo.b I have a feeling that exact same fall would have shattered the Sony into a million pieces.
    11-04-2014 09:25 PM
    I'm running my phone naked but with a tempered glass screen protector, which already has some hairline scratches on it and it hasn't even been on for 24 hours. So irritating. But I guess I'd rather have the scratches on the screen protector than on the actual screen.
    11-04-2014 09:32 PM
    Naked for the first time ever and to be honest, I'm nervous as hell about it. Still, I have insurance and a free screen replacement from Big Red, so I'm gonna let it ride!

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-04-2014 09:52 PM